𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬

It was Halloween night as Isabella and Skylar were walking to the Matthews' residence in their Halloween outfits

"Amazing job with these outfits, Bells." Skylar gestured their outfits. "Thanks, Sky. But honestly it's weird that we wore couples costumes with the boys and they're not even here." Isabella shrugged.

"Hey, it's the thought that counts." Skylar pointed at her as they chuckled. "And who's to say we're not here?" The boys showed up behind the girls.

"What took you so long?" Isabella smiled as Joshua hugged her. "Sorry, had to fix our makeup. Gosh that sounds so weird though I do think I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself." Joshua chuckled kissing her cheek.

"It's weirder that I had to fix your makeup and I did a good job." Holden put his arm around Skylar pointing to Joshua. "And I had to fix yours so we're even. . . though I did a better job." Joshua sent him a look.

"Because we taught you guys how to." Skylar sent them a look as she placed a hand on her hip. "And we did the best job." Isabella smirked as her and Skylar shared a high five.

"Let's go." Isabella gestured the Matthews door. "Come on." Joshua agreed as he opened the door.

"Woah." Cory and Topanga stared at them with wide eyes. "You guys went all out." Topanga nodded.

"Thank you." Isabella smiled. "We're going to a Halloween party later." Holden explained.

"Correction, the boys and a couple of our friends are going to a party later." Skylar corrected him. "Yeah, Sky and I are spending it at my place before going to the event at the park." Isabella added in.

"So why did you guys have a couple costumes?" Cory asked them. "Why not?" They shrugged.

"But why aren't you guys going to the party with them?" Topanga asked the girls. "Belle, doesn't really like going to parties that much." Joshua answered.