10: wander

Taehyung was sitting in a corner in the huge castle.
He felt alone here.

He didnt like it.

He had his arms around his legs while resting his face on his knees looking into the dark hallway.

There were sounds of voices and footseps. But no one came past him.

He only saw Jeongguk and some he didnt know the names of. It was rather empty.

Maybe they were asleep seeing that the  mon had risen making it dark.

There were barely lights in the hallway making the shadows big and intimidating.

Taehyung didnt know where he was exactly or where he should go.

He didnt want to bump into a demon. He will get hurt, he was a angel alone here in the devils castle.

Maybe the devil will go after him, terrorize him in the night.

Taehyung hugged his legs tighter at that thought.

But what if someone sees him. Maybe he wasnt supposed to use sit here. He was in a cage before. But now he was here.

I should go back

Taehyung thought. He remembered the room he woke up in. Me thought he should go there.

He stood up and started walking. He didnt know where to go but he just went with right.

He was walking while looking around. The walls had a long windows. He could stand there and be completely visible from the outside.

It gave him shiveres. He felt like someone was watching him from outside. He halted in his steps. He was next to one of the windows. He felt like something was there.

He slowly looked outside it was dark. He could see more of the castle a bit below. It was a high building. Making the trees small.

The moon wasnt full giving a very dim light, shining it into the hallway.

But there was nothing.

The air around him was so silent. There were no more voices and footsteps. It was completely silent.

Taehyung slowly continued while looking around with scared eyes. He didnt like this heavy darkness.

Suddenly he heard a chuckle in his ear. He flinched Looking around him. There was nothing.

He took a deep breath saying it was nothing and he started walking again.
But then the air grew cold and he froze. There was a presence around him he could feel it

"you shouldn't wander around....alone" a low voice said. Taehyung turned around. It was dark, he couldn't see anyone.

"h-hello?" he said scanning around him.
He heard a low chuckle near his ear. He startled and turned around. But there was no one.

"it can be dangerous..." the voice continued. It was like someone was walking around taehyung. Someone he couldnt see.

Taehyung felt fear building up inside of him.

"little angel" 

"where a-are you?"  taehyung asked the voice.

"behind you" the voice said. Taehyung could feel a hot breath fanning over his neck. Slowly he turned around meeting the pair of red eyes glowing in the dark.

Jeongguk.

Taehyung made himself smaller feeling affected by the dominant aura of jeongguk.

"you are such a small fragile angel" jeongguk spoke eyeing taehyung up and down. "weak..."

Taehyung lowered his head. He knew he was all of that.

"why were you alone that day?" Jeongguk asked curious. It didn't happen before that the angels would leave a weak angel alone like that. And not come for it.

"i-i got....Thrown out" taehyung said.

"hmm i see" Jeongguk said and walked around taehyung slowly.
"why?"

"i cant do my powers a-and i....Cant f-fly"

"why cant you fly? All angels can"

"i dont know..I-i just cant"

"so if i would drop you from my balcony....You would die" Jeongguk chuckled and stood back in front of taehyung.

Taehyung could feel his heart racing. The smell of cinnamon and forest filled his nose making him feel bubbles inside his belly.

He had mixed feelings.

"a easy kill.." Jeongguk said and he geabbed a hold of taehyung.

Suddenly they were on the balcony. Jeongguk held taehyung over the edge at his arm.

The angel was beyond shocked when he stood in a hallway a second ago and now hanging in the air. Seeing the ground so small and far away from him.

"n-no dont let go p-please!" taehyung said with fear. He tried to reach the balcony edge but he couldnt.

"hm you would fall a painfull death if i just." Jeongguk suddenly let go for a second making taehyung scream. "drop you"

"p-please i cant fly!" taehyung shouted he summoned his wings in case jungkook let go. Wich wouldnt surprise him.

"not my problem" Jeongguk said with a grin and suddenly his he released the angels arm.

Taehyungs eyes widen and he let out a scream as he fell down. His wings flapping around out of panick.

Jeongguk looked at the angel that got smaller and smaller as he fell. 

he really cant fly...

"too bad" jeongguk said and turned around.

---

I was drawing but it didnt work out well so i decided to write this.
I will update again later today!

Hihi

Thanks for reading see you soon!