ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖 ♠

(Hey guys! Enjoy!)

𝓨/𝓝 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"OI! DUMBASS! DON'T JUST STAND THERE!"

I looked over to see Washjio yelling at Shirabu. I sighed.

'He's not going to hit hi- o h'

I slap rang through the room, silencing everyone. Shirabu looked like he was about to cry. 

'Oh, he actually did it. Oops'

I stopped receiving practice and ran to him. I wrapped my arms around him, checking his cheek.

"Are you ok? Do you need ice?" I asked, turning his head.

"I-Im fine" He stuttered, trying to leave my grasp.

"No, Im taking you to the infirmary." I insisted. I turned to Coach Washjio.

"Why would you do that?" I asked coldly, staring blankly. 

"I was just teaching him a lesson. Now, stop babying him and get back to practice."

"No"

"What did you say?"

"I said no" The room gasped.

"Y/N! What do you think-" The coach uttered, but I held my hand in front of him.

"Think what you must, but I will not let anyone get hurt under my watch" I growled. I pointed to Suna.

"You, in charge of receiving. Practice if I was still here." He nodded, grabbing the ball cart. I put my arm around Shirabu, leading him out of the gym and the grasp of the demon coach.

"Shirabu, are you ok?" He nodded in response, holding his cheek. He looked away.

"I don't like being weak.."

"Is this what Coach Washjio has made you think? Showing human emotions make you weak? Im sorry Shirabu, but thats not right."

We arrived at the infirmary, and I rummaged through the cabinets, looking for a ice pack when Shirabu spoke up.

"Your like, a motherly figure. Your team absolutely trusts you, especially that annoying blocker."

"Ah you mean Suna?" I said, a slight blush appearing on my cheeks.

"Yes, that one. I can't seem to shake him off.." He grumbled. I laughed.

"Yeah, well, he can get a bit lazy at times" I said, cracking the ice pack, wrapping it in paper towels and handing it to him.

"Thank you"

"No problem" I said, waving my hands.

"Now, lets go back to the gym, you still have you receiving practice!" Shirabu groaned.

"Yeah..." He grumbled, hopping off the bed. 

𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓪'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

I kept glancing at the door, waiting for Y/N to come back. Atsumu took notice.

"Ooh, Suna, you jealous much?"

"Tch..." I looked away from Atsumu, focusing on the receiving we had to do. I purposely aimed the ball at Atsumu's head. 

BONK

Atsumu was on the ground, Osamu kicking his body.

"Oi, we don't have all day, get yer lazy ass up!"

"Urrg.."

I sighed, walking over to Atsumu. I reached out my and and pulled him up. I returned to my receiving position without another word. I was about to serve another ball, but the gym door opened, distracting me. The ball veered off course, again, hitting Atsumu.

"Coach Washjio! Shirabu is ready to play!" I heard Y/N's voice ringing through the air. Shirabu dropped the ice pack in the trash and returned to his team. Y/N walked over to us, eyes rolling.

"That old hag does this all the time, he hits his players to 'make them stronger' emotionally" Y/N said with air quotes. She huffed, walking over to the ball cart.

"Atsumu! Get off the floor and start receiving!" Y/N yelled, kicking him.

*

*

*

*

Y/N pov

"Ok guys! Since today is the last day of camp, we're doing a activity!" Coach yelled.

"You will be paired up with a person of you choice, and you will have to get through that forest!" He pointed behind him.

"The first pair to come back with the flag at the end of the forest, will be exempt from morning practice tomorrow!"

Suna immediately perked up at the mention of missing practice. His yellow green eyes met mine.

"Y/N-"

"Already on it Tokyo Tower"

"Hey wait a minute-"

"Nope" I  walked over to the starting line, waiting for the coaches to hand us the color. We got black. I grinned, taking a starting position. Coach Washjio shot a blank and the race had begun. Of course, I was in the front, sprinting. Suna decided to sit in a bush until I was finished. I hurdled over the logs and trudged my way over a stream. I found the black flag.

"Ah there it is." I grabbed it, turning around. I returned, dragging Suna out of the bush. We jumped through the clearing, huffing and puffing.

"Wha- what are you out of breath for Suna? I was the one who ran across the forest!"

"I wasn't warmed up."

I shook my head, walking over to the coaches.

"Your already back?"

"Yeah...."

"Alright, you guys don't have to go to practice!"

Suna silently cheered, but I could tell. He looked over and caught me staring.

"What, checking me out?" He smirked.

"Hell no, just wondering why your face was so ugly" I snorted, walking in the direction of the canteen. I felt my legs go out from under me. Next thing I know, im face planted in the grass.

"Suna"

"Yes?"

"Your not allowed to touch me for the next week."

Silence.

I looked up to see Suna look at me horrified.

"Your not serious, right?"

"I don't lie"

Suna deflated, slumping over.

"Yup, next time dont aim for my knees, ok?" I brushed myself off, walking to the canteen.

Hey guys! Hope your staying safe! 

Wash your hands

Author Chan