029.

Disclaimer: So originally i was going to put a bunch of pictures of all the gifts in this chapter, but I didn't know that Wattpad limits only 20 pictures a chapter☹️. But all the pictures you see are from @lavishbrincess on instagram or Pinterest.

Jayla's POV
November 14 ( Jayla's birthday )

"Stop running." Sin said as I tried to scoot back from his as I couldn't take the pleasure anymore.
"Baby! It's too much!" I moaned loudly while while my legs shook violently and I came again for the third time this morning.

Sin woke me up early this morning eating me out, but this wasn't like the other times, he was going full throttle. His tongue was moving faster than ever, he was squeezing my nipples, and he was fingering me all at the same time. I feel like I am going insane at the intensity of this.

All of a sudden his movements stopped and he pinned my legs down to the bed and then cleaned up the mess with his tongue causing me to shiver.
"I love you." I whispered to him as he kissed my sensitive clit and then came up to kiss my lips.

"I love you more sweetheart, happy birthday baby." He said kissing me.
"Now get up and get in the shower so we can start the day." He said while I was still breathing hard.
"You're not getting in with me?" I said and he shook his head.

"I showered before you woke up and I need to make some last minute calls." He said and I sighed.
"Okay. I love you, I love you. I have a feeling I'm gonna be saying that a lot today." I said pecking his lips over and over before getting up.
"I love you too sexy." He said laughing and smacked my bare ass.

Sin's POV

As soon as I heard the water running I picked my phone up and called Smoke.
"Alright y'all can come in now." I said and a few seconds later I heard car doors and I ran downstairs.
"Took yo ass long enough, what was you even doing?" He said when I met them at the door.
"Grown folks business, that's what I was doing." I said going around to the couch and grabbing handfuls of gift bags and balloons that I had sitting on the couch.

"You better be lucky I love my sister cause a bitch is tired." Laila said yawning.
"Come on we only have like 30 minutes to get everything." I said running up the stairs with all kinds of bags from the mall.

"30 minutes is a long ass shower." Dj said following me up the stairs with two handfuls of balloons.
"I know but she loves long showers." I said while setting the gift bags up on the bed.
Dj let the balloons fly to the ceiling above the bed along with the rest of everybody dropping bags on the bed.

"Nigga what did you do? Buy out the mall?" P said as everybody had two arm full of bags and dropped them on the bed.
"Who got the Pandora bag?" I said looking through everything.
"I do." Naomi said holding it up.

"Lemme see." I said and she handed to me.
"Where you want me to put these?" Laila said holding the bouquet of yellow roses that I got her.
I set the bag on the dresser and i grabbed the roses and set them there too.
"She's gonna be so shocked, she hasn't celebrated her birthday in years." Laila said out loud while I pillows up.

"I know, how long has it been?" I said curiously.
"6 years." She said and the room fell silent.
"What? Why?" I said standing up.

"Cause all her money ever went to the bills or food in the fridgerator. After my mama got hooked, Jayla grew up real fast and took care of both of us. It's sad but it's the truth." She said and sniffed. "She deserves the world y'all." She said and her voice cracked causing my heart to break.

"It's okay, she done been through enough and that stops today." I said giving her a hug cause she started crying. "We got her." I said as she hugged me back.
A few minutes later I heard the water stopped running and I looked at the bathroom door.
"Damn I thought I had more time." I said walking in the bathroom.