30 - Spring

"How's the date, huh?" The coffee haired girl arched a malicious brow. "There's no way you two just talked."

"Your lips supposed to turn red on the way you bite it, but your cheeks are speaking otherwise." Chaeryeong swathed her palms over the desk, "oh, come on, Yeji. You're turning college. Was it just a simple kiss or with tongue?"

Yeji accidentally bit too harsh on her flesh, causing to stir up her gaze on the amused coffee haired girl. "Involving tongue is an overstatement."

"I knew it! Ryujin bought me any food I liked last Saturday!" Yeji proceeded working on the table, listing down the materials needed for minor changes for student center. "What does it mean? The kiss?"

Yeji let out a sigh. "We like each other, a lot."

"I mean, like, you know, official girlfriends?"

Well, it was something they didn't talk about.

After the kiss, they went for another quick strolling in the star and constellation room for they felt like had forgotten the content of the said magical room. The kiss was to blame. But, it really wasn't, when both of them truly salivated for it to happen. In fact, it was the highlight of their Valentine's date.

"I see. Dumb ass being a dumb ass. Yeji being Yeji. I shouldn't be surprised anymore at all."

"Of course, I want to be hers."

"All right." Chaeryeong withdrew her palms, hopping on the desk to perch down. "How does it feel?"

"When we kissed?" Yeji shot back, bridling the increment of her smile. "It felt like all the stars were aligned." The coffee haired girl pounded Yeji's head with the ruler on the head, grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey," Heejin butted in the scene, "I'm sorry to bust whatever story makes you two giddy but,"

"Heather is on his way here. Most probably wanting to talk with you, Yeji." She didn't feel bad for snubbing him off, but rather felt disgruntled over what they were going to discuss.

"He gave Soobin a violation card and a community service ." Yeji spoke, breathing out the tension built up.

"What about the counselling office? They should step into it as well, those morons might do it again." The coffee haired added into the converse, switching gaze from Yeji to Heejin.

"Sounds like men and disappointment really fit well, huh?" Heejin proclaimed, bitterly chuckling. "Oh no, he's here. Goodluck, Yeji."

Yeji straightened up her back, appearing to be steeled on what was about to happen. Heather wasn't on his typical all smiles vibe, his face was extremely outrageous.

Heather didn't bat his 'Mr. Nice Guy Smile', nor even changed his expression. He remained inimical. Yeji took a quick glance over her friends before she walked farther away from them.

"The last time I remembered, we made our conversation clear. Why didn't you show up? You didn't even respond on my texts?" Heather shot right away, clenching his jaw. His brows were slowly meeting in the middle, fluctuating his temper. "You know I like you."

He cussed, "you fancy that Ryujin, don't you?" It hurt his fragile ego. "Why do girls like her?!"

Yeji kept it cool. "I already saved her ass from getting a violation slip 'cause it will affect her record. But, can't you see, I did that for you?"

"Shit, Don't you have a tongue there?!"

"Heather." Yeji finally uttered a word, perceiving how the British guys was almost popping off a vein over his neck in rage. "You were a nice guy, but I should've tested the waters before allowing you inside."