Honeymoon

A/N: Honeymoon time! I'm so excited!!

Thanks, @tom_hazfor helping!

Tom's POV

We arrive in Athens Greece at around 9 am. We got to the hotel and unpack. After about 30 minutes of unpacking, we go grab some breakfast because we didn't eat anything on the plane. Dawn is staying with Harrison during our honeymoon. We rent a car and drive over to a restaurant. 

"This looks lovely," Isabel says, as we are lead to our table. We sit down and look at the menus. 

"Greece is so nice. I've always wanted to come here." I state.

"Same, so you want to go sightseeing later today?" Isabel ask.

"Of course. Where first?"

"Well, I was thinking. First, at 11 am we can go to the National Gardens of Athens. At 11:45 we can go to the Parathon, Then, at 12:00 we can go to the Temple of Olympian Zeus. At 1, we can go to Orizontes for lunch. At 2 we can go to Cape Sounio Spa retreat.-" Isabel explains.

"Spa? I like that." I interrupt, smirking.

"Yeah we deserve to relax. After the spa, we can go to the Lycabettus Hill at 3. After that, a snack at Matsuhisa Athens. Then, we can go to Poseidon's Temple. At 6 pm, we can stroll across Acropolis while watching the sunset. Later, Dinner at Ithaki. And lastly, there's a screening of one of your favorite movies in the Thision Open Air Cinema. How does that sound?"

"Everything sounds amazing." I peck her cheek. "Especially that spa." I state. Isabel laughs and we eat our food. We finish eating and head out. I drive to the National garden. We hop out and begin to walk. We walk around and take some cute pictures. I take a few of Isabel and she takes a few of me. We take some together and she puts them on her Instagram. We finish walking and go to the Parathon. We look around and take some more pictures.

"This is beautiful." Isabel states. 

"It's not the only beautiful thing," I smirk.

Isabel laughs. "What's with the cheesy pick-up lines?"

"It's not cheesy." 

"It is."

"Well, do you like it?"

"I love it." She kisses me on the cheek. We keep walking, holding hands. We walk to the Temple of Olympian Zeus and look around. We finish looking and hop in the car. We go to the Orizontes for lunch.

"This looks amazing," I state, as the food is being set on the table. We begin to eat and I remember Dawn. "I wonder how Dawn is doing?"

"She's probably fine. Don't worry." Isabel reassures, taking out her phone. "I'll text her."

Isabel: Hey Dawn just checking in. Everything ok with Haz?

Dawn: Yeah perfect. We're walking Monty and Tessa. 

Btw. Dawn's leg is healed cuz there was time between the Peace chapter and the Wedding

Isabel: Ok great

"She's fine." She states. I nod and keep eating. "Woah!"

"What?" I ask.

"You're blowing up on the news." Isabel shows me the news. Hundreds of articles about our wedding and lots of people wishing us a happy life. We finish eating and head over to the spa place. They give us some robes and we change, then they massage the crap out of us. Afterward, I feel so relaxed. We change back into our normal clothes. We thank the people and exit. It's around 3 and we drive to the Lycabettus Hill. Once we're there, we take some pictures and enjoy the view. 

Isabel's POV

I look over and see a nice family with 2 kids. That's nice. A thought came into my head. 

"What if we had a little Holland running around the house?" I ask.

"What? Really?!" Tom says excitedly. "Yeah. I mean, if you're ready."

"I think I am." I sigh happily and lean on Tom's shoulder. We head to Poseidon's Temple and take some pictures. The sun starts to set and we go to Acropolis. It's nice and quiet. We walk holding hands. 

"If we really do this, there's no going back. That means, waking up in the middle of the night, taking care of the baby, and all that." I say.

"I'll be with you every step of the way. I can take a little break from work. It won't kill anyone." Tom states. I nod. 

"I love you, Thomas Stanley Holland." 

"I love you too, Isabel Danielle Holland." He kisses me on the cheek and we keep walking. Tom and I become hungry and head to the restaurant. They seat us and we order some food. We talk about anything and everything. The food is really good. We finish eating and head to the open-air cinema. The movie ends around 11:00. It takes about 20 minutes to drive back to the hotel. 

It's midnight, Tom and I are in bed. He kisses me. But a kiss turns into something more.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! Lemme know what you want to happen next in the comments.