Part 53

HARRY'S POV

After a long flight and a 3 hour car ride, we finally arrived to my hometown.

"Welcome home son" Mom waited for us at the door to welcome us. I hugged and kissed her.

"Welcome to Holmes Chapel Blair! Feel at home" She hugged Blair as we enter house.

Blair's eyes looked around the house. I know the interior designer in her won't like the design of the house but mom would like to keep the way it was when we were growing up.

"OMG! Is that Harry and Blair?" I heard Gemma squiled from upstairs

She run to Blair when she saw her.

"Blair! Nice to see you again!" She hugged Blair and they both giggled.

"Nice to see you too my sister" I said and she realized that she haven't hugged me yet. I hugged her tight and kissed her on her cheeks to annoy her.

"Eww. Stop it!" She pushed me and we all laughed

"Harry, show Blair your room. I'll start cooking lunch and we'll just call you once it's ready"

Blair and I nodded and walked to the stairs. Gemma followed.

"Gems. Where are you going?" Mom asked her

"To their room" She answered

"Let them relax first. Just help me here in the kitchen" She instructed so Gemma followed. I silently laughed to tease her and she just rolled her eyes. I love annoying her.

Blair and I went to my room. Her eyes lit up when I opened the door and again she just looked around.

BLAIR'S POV

I can't believe I am at Harry's childhood's room. The room was painted navy blue. Posters of Beatles were hanging on the wall. There's also a photo of him and Gemma on his side table. I felt really happy that Harry and I are on this stage of our relationship. I am so contented with everything that is happening in my life.

Harry's hands snaked to my hips from the back and kiss the top of head.

"Do you like it here?" Harry asked

"I love it. Thanks for bringing me here" I faced him and kissed him on the lips

"Go get settled in. I'll check if mom needs help"

"I'll shower then unpack our stuff. Just call me if you need me. Ok?" I told Harry.

HARRY'S POV

I went downstairs to have a chat with my mom while waiting for Blair to finish with her stuff.

"You left Blair alone upstairs?" Gemma asked

"She's gonna shower. I just want to check if you need any help" I answered as I sat on the counter

"You look so happy son" My mom said while slicing the ingredients of the best pasta I have ever tasted

"I am mum. She makes me happy" I said

"Aww. My little brother is inlove" Gemma giggled and my mom laughed

"I also want to say something to you"

"Don't tell me she's pregnant? Or you're getting married next month? I mean it's fine but you'll be in trouble with work" Mom said and Gemma looked at me very worried

I laughed "We're moving in together"

My mom exhaled and Gemma laughed with me

"That sounds exciting! I am happy for you" Gemma said