𝟎𝟐 || 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐲

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

School was a tricky thing in the insane life of Diana Rogers. Of course Tony wanted her to attend one of the many prestigious academies reaching out to him. All just begging to be given the privilege of teaching the legacy of two historic names, not to mention the right to brag about it as well. But it wasn't possible. At least not yet.

With the many abilities Diana possessed, as well as who her guardian was, it was just too dangerous. For both herself and the public. If she didn't have on the special golden cuffs each weighing a full ton she could really hurt someone.

It did embarrass Diana how unstable she was at control, but it was more of a means to strive for strength. Playing baseball was a way to help, not that she liked it, but would keep doing what was necessary to improve.

She was told that one day if she was able to hold an apple without crushing it, social services as well as the school boards would consider allowing her to attend a very secure private school. Though at the time the girl wasn't that interested in the thought of having a strict school schedule.

Her friend Harry was very academically gifted and at the age of nine was already in high school. When he showed off his uniform it made Diana's nose turn up. Then when he showed off his daily schedule it making her cringe even more.

Diana hated schedules, as well as being stuck somewhere for long periods of time. Ever since Tony took her out for doughnuts the girl would constantly bug her cousin to take her on adventures. To another country or just to get gas, it didn't matter. If he was leaving the house she'd already be waiting in the car.

So sitting in the same building for six hours a day instead of being on the go wasn't how the super soldier planned on spending her limited time on earth.

Homeschooling had its perks as well. Tony was a great teacher and only hired the best tutors to handle lessons he either couldn't make or didn't want to teach. So besides health class the girl got a steady education from her cousin.

It also allowed Diana to join Tony on adventures such as the one now.

Sitting inside the senate office with many cameras and journalists, Diana and Tony's situationship/assistant Pepper Potts sat in support of the male on trial of sorts.

As Pepper tried her best to shush her boss the senator called out to him, "Mr. Stark, could we pick up now where we left off? Mr. Stark. Please."

Tony stopped talking to his two girls before addressing the senate, "Yes, dear?" He replied, casuing a few giggles from the crowed.