39

Chapter Thirty-Nine| Eden

"Come on, baby girl. Please stop crying." I plead with my daughter as she cries into my shoulder.

"She misses her daddy. Don't you, tiny." Lia coos and I grab hold of the teddy bear that Theo got her.

"What's this, Tiny?" I wave it in her face and she automatically stops crying and reaches out for the bear and begins to chew on the ear.

I roll my eyes and start to pull it out of her mouth but she whimpers and throws me a scowl. My eyes widen and I sigh and put her down to play with Lia's daughter, Sara.

"Right let's get you into your dress, sweetie." My mum smiles brightly and I feel the nerves begin to rise.

It takes about fifteen minutes to get into the dress and I smile at myself as I look at the lace dress that fits like a glove against my body.

I giggle when Tia crawls on to the trail of the dress. She looks up at me with wide eyes and then crawls away again.

"We should get going." Iris speaks up and I smile nodding my head.

"Who is going to look after my daughter?" I question and my mum smiles, picking Tia up who has now decided to nibble on the bottom of her dress. "Where's dad?"

"Out by the car." I nod and grab hold of the bottom of my dress and start to make my way outside.

I take a deep breath.

I'm marrying Theo.

My giant.

The man who has been through so much and is now finally able to be happy.

"You ready, sweetheart?" I look up at my dad who is holding the door open for me.

"Yes. I'm ready." I grin and pull him into a tight hug.

•••

I'm not ready.

Theo and I wanted an outdoor wedding in the summer. I'm so grateful that the weather has chosen to be bright and sunny today otherwise I would of cried my eyes out.

"Breathe, Eden." I quickly nod my head and then my heart flutters as the music begins to play.

We begin to walk and my heart stops when I see Theo ahead of me looking all smart in a black tuxedo. He stands next to Lance and Eddie who he made his best man.

I will myself not to cry, but my lip begins to tremble as I watch him smile brightly. He adjusts his suit jacket and bites his lip. My heart melts when I watch him reach up to wipe a tear from his face.

I smile gently and before I know it I'm standing in front of him.

"Small." He whispers. "So beautiful."

"Giant." I whisper back and smile shyly.

"Dada!" Everyone's head turns to our tiny who is in my mothers arms. She looks at Theo with wide eyes and tries to reach out for him. I look back at Theo and he looks at her with so much pride.

"That's my girl." He whispers and then turns his head back to me. "Ready to become my wife?" He smirks at me and I playfully roll my eyes.

•••

It's now the evening

Everyone is sat on their allocated tables. "Mama." I look down at Tia who is sat on my lap, she's finally chewing on something edible which is a breadstick.

"Yes, baby." I coo and she just giggles and offers me her breadstick. "No thank you, Tiny."

She pouts and then turns to her dad. Theo looks at the breadstick with a frown and then he awkwardly takes the nibbled breadstick from her small hands.

He can never find a way to say no to her.

She continues to stare at him and my eyes widen when he actually puts the breadstick in his mouth.

"Theo." I look at him in disgust and he shrugs.

"I'd like to make a toast!" Iris chimes as she stands with her champagne flute in her hand. "After everything you've been through, Theodore, I can't tell you how glad I am that you have met such a wonderful woman who loves you unconditionally." She smiles brightly and then begins to cry. "I love you both so much and please give us more grand babies." Everyone begins to laugh and it is clear that she has had more than one glass of champagne.

Eddie then stands up and begins to speak. "Theodore, I'm so proud of you, mate. You're literally the strongest person I know and I am happy that you are happy. Eden I'd just like to say you look wonderful tonight, Theo really is one lucky man." He winks and I giggle.

As the night goes on, I decide to pull Theo away from everyone.

"Small, you okay?" He looks down at me and holds my head in his hands.

"I love you so much, Theo." I whisper and nuzzle my head further into his large hands. "After everything we've been through I'm glad that you ended up on my doorstep." He chuckles at my words.

"I'm glad that I met you, small. You mean so much to me, baby." He leans down and places a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I have a surprise." He nods for me to continue. I smile and grab hold of his hands and then place them on my stomach.

"Small." He whispers in shock. "Baby." He bites his trembling lip and then looks back at me.

"We're having another baby." I grin.

He releases a shaky breath and drops to his knees, nuzzling his face into my stomach

"Another tiny." He whispers.

"Another tiny." I repeat his words and thread my fingers through his hair.

He stands back up and gives me a passionate kiss.

"I love you, giant." I whisper and gaze into his red eyes.

"And I love you, small."

The wind has started to pick up and Theo can sense the goosebumps rising on my skin. He takes his suit jacket off and puts it around me. "Cold?"

My eyes begin to water again.

"Cold."

The End

A/N
Thank you to everyone who has read this book! The epilogue will be up soon but I'd love to let you know that I now have a new book. It's up on my page, so feel free to add it to your libraries. The prologue is already up let me know what you think. ❤️