Note to All

Dearest Readers, my last two posts on Peshawar attack were not to create any kind of uproar.

I posted those articles as a reminder to us all, to show everyone what ignorance can do. Because tat is wat they are, those murders are nothing but ignorant and arrogant humans, if i can call them and their act as 'human' that is, but still, in our anger and sadness, lets not forget the teachings of our religion, and let us make duaa for those ignorant folks of our Ummah, since even they have families and if atleast one of their family comes upon the straight path, it will be a victory for the Ummah of Prophet Rasool Muhammad sallalahu alyhi wasalaam.

May Allah guide us to the straight path, may Allah guide the ignorant and may Allah give patience to those all who have lost their loved ones because of another's greed, anger,jealousy and ignorance. Ameen.

May Allah always keep our hearts soft, because if it turns hard, it will ruin not only us but everyone, every little soul around us.

Learn O Ummah of Muhammad sallalahu alyhi wasalaam, learn from this heart wrenching incident. Learn about ur Lord and learn His religion which has been sent as a gift to you. Learn from His messenger whose sent as a MERCY to ALL of mankind.

Ignorance isnt good/peaceful, ignorance is costing us our little ones.

WAKE UP, BEFORE UR HEART DIES.

WAKE UP, BEFORE U KILL ANOTHER IN THE NAME OF ISLAM.

If u kill a human its as if u killed the whole of mankind, and if u save one its as if u saved the whole of mankind. (Quran)

So what will it be?

Ignorance or Guidance?