Part 8

Jungkook's p.o.v
I woke up in a in known place but then it hit me. I was in the nurses office. At first I couldn't remember what happened. Then I remember that y/n hit me. Oh my god I can't believe she would do that. I am going to kill her.

Time skip

I got home and waited for y/n to get home. But I remembered that she went somewhere. I mean I don't think she will come home, because she never came home last night. After a while I decided to call my Hyung's. I asked if they want to join me at the club. They said they will come. So I went to get ready and leave.

Y/n p.o.v
I got back to Taehyung's house and I went to my room. Suddenly my unnies called me and asked if I want to go to the club. I said I will go. I hung up the phone and went to get ready. I thought I will wear something more exposing because it is after all a club. And this will be my first time going. My outfit.

Sorry if it's too much

I was ready to go so I left.

Time skip

When I got there I went straight to the bar for a drink. And then I noticed my unnies with BTS. I can't even go to a club without running into that asshole. Uhh I just wanted to be with my unnies. I see BTS every damn day. Anyways I walked up to them.

Y/n - Um hey guys

BlackPink - Hi

Tae - Hey baby you look amazing

Y/n - Thanks so what are you all doing here

RM - Well Jungkook asked us to come here

Y/n - Oh right ok

Jungkook's p.o.v
When I saw her I was so mad. But damn she looks sexy. I couldn't take my eyes off her. What the hell is she doing here. Oh fuck. No, no, no I am getting horny looking at her. What the fuck is she doing to me.

Y/n p.o.v
So I sat down next to Tae. And I could see Jungkook looking at me. But I didn't take notice and started to drink. Tae had moved his hand onto my thigh. I didn't care because we are friends. But it felt nice. He started to stroke my thigh. I looked at him and I thought I might teas him. I put my hand on his thigh as well. I moved my hand up so it was close to his cock. I put my hand on his dick and he moaned. I laughed and removed my hand. I got tired so I asked Tae to take me home.

Y/n - Hey Tae

Tae - Yeah what's wrong baby 'I could see Jungkook looking at me mad but why was he mad'

Y/n - Nothing's wrong but can we go home now I am tired

Tae - Ok lets go

Tae - Hey everyone me and y/n are off. She is tired so we are going.

BTS and BlackPink - Ok bye

We left and went to the car. If I didn't tell you Tae is also rich but not as rich as Jungkook.