can I have your number?

Pacifica Pov

"Hey, Mable..."
Mable spins around fast and our eyes meet. She seemed surprised, I felt bad for scaring her like that and began to immediately apologise. "I-im sorry about that Mable I didn't mean to scare you..."
"Pffffffffft!!! It's fine! I really don't mind!" She exclaimed while laughing. She looked so cute when she laughed, a little needy and awkward, but still so cute! Why am I thinking this...
She began to walk closer to me until our faces were up close to each others. "So, is there anything you wanted to ask me?"
At this point I was extremely nervous, and I didn't know why. All I wanted was to ask her was a simple question, why was I making it into such a big deal?!? Then I remembered one of Stanley Pines pick-up lines he used on ladies. I gathered up all the confidence I had and asked her the question. "Gee! I seem to have lost my number, can I borrow yours?"
She looked at me confused. I was extremely scared, I didn't want to mess up in front of Mable. "Heh... I'm kinda confused..." She said backing away.
"Listen Mable," I began. "I know that you and me don't have the best history, but after you saved the town I realised that maybe your not as cheap as I thought you were. And this is a new summer and year, so I was wondering if you could give me a another chance at this whole friendship thing?"
She looked at her phone with a worried expression then handed me a piece of paper before running off into the woods. "Sorry! I'm late to meet Dipper for some exploring!" She shouted over her shoulder. "My number is on the paper! Call me anytime!"
I was thrilled! I had successfully gained Mable's number and a second chance from her. I could feel myself lightly blushing, but I shook of the thought and began to head home. Mable was only a friend now, why would I feel so happy over getting her number.