~Yure~

I opened my eyes lazily and winced at the terrible headache that hit me while at it. My God! I hated waking up to Hangovers - especially when it's hard to remember what exactly I did the previous night. The last thing I remember from my party last night was having a few drinks with Ivandor and Nova, but then_

I paused on my king-sized bed when I noticed feminine hands across my body. Slowly, I traced the hands - dark slender hands- to the owner, who just laid there sleeping peacefully on my bed and, my eyes widened.

"Prissy!" I exclaimed as I shook her adruptly, in an attempt to wake her up

Why is she in my room with me? What the hell happened last night?? I wracked my brain to remember.

Prissy just moved lazily on the bed and whined under her breath, rolling over to the other side of the bed and I had to shake her again.

"Prissy. Wake up abeg!" I shook her. She turned back to me with her face scrunched up in frustration and whined again.

"What is it na. Allow me to sleep!" she said, like a little child.

"Prissy! You're well aware that our classmates are still in the house right? Do you know how bad it'd look if someone walks in on you and me on my bed?" I said to her.

She hissed in frustration as she sat up stubbornly. Her eyes were still squinted, halfly closed, it was clear she still needed sleep. I stood up from my bed in frustration and held my palm to my face, letting out a sigh.

"Yure." I finally heard Prissy call behind me. I turned back to see her sitting on the bed, fully awake now, moping at me with big brown eyes.

"Yure. To be honest, I'm tired of pretending." She said straight up.

"What do you mean?" I ask, even if I knew well, exactly what she meant.

"I mean.. pretending like there's nothing going on between us to the entire set while you go around snuggling with that your Krisdana babe in public!" Prissy complained.

"Prissy. Don't go there, please," I said. Calmly
The guilt, hitting me with every word.

Prissy didn't seem to take a hint. She still went on.

"She doesn't care about you like I do. And you know it. She couldn't even be here for your party last night. That means she clearly had better things to do." Prissy said.

"Prissy. That's enough. Please stop bringing Krisdana up like that." I said. Pleaded.

I knew this wasn't right. Krisdana was my girlfriend. This... This whole thing I was doing with Prissy behind her back... It was not right.

"Why don't you just tell her?" She continued nontheless.

I looked at her closely, after nearly cringing at the suggestion. Was she being serious right now?

"Why don't you tell her?" She repeated.

"Are you okay?" I said to her.

All she did was roll her eyes.

"Prissy. I love Krisdana. You know I do." I said.

"Then why do you keep sleeping with me?' she said immediately.

My heart sank as the guilt washed over me. That was a question I couldn't answer myself.

Why do you keep doing it, Yure?

"Prissy.." I started calmly. "Please. I'm begging you, we both can't be in here right now."

She said absolutely nothing and I continued there on.

"You and I know for one that if Ivandor should accidentally walk through that door, we're both dead." I pleaded.

"What's his business?" Prissy whined.

"Ivandor is Krisdana's cousin." I reminded her. "And we both know he can kill for her." I also reminded her of that fact.

She sighed. Ofcourse she knew how particular Ivandor was about Krisdana.

"Now please let's take you out of this room before our classmates wake up." I said.

Just immediately, We both heard a knock on the door of my room. We sharply turned to look at each other - both our faces registering shock and fear.

The knocking came again, and Prissy jumped up from my bed and rushed into my bathroom with the speed of light.
So she did care about getting caught after all.

I got to the door as I heard the knocking a third time, and when I opened it, I saw a sleepy eyed Nova, standing there in front of me, holding a dark blue duvet to himself.

"Dude. Can I sleep in here?" He said in a dragged tone as he started to walk in to the room, without getting my reply. I placed a hand on his chest, successfully stopping him from coming further into the room.

"Wait!"

Nova stopped adruptly, straining his sleepy eyes to look at me properly.

I looked behind me, into the room. Prissy wasn't there and I figured she was still in the bathroom. I looked to Nova again, who was still standing, waiting for me.

What have I gotten myself into this morning?

"What's wrong with the guest room?" I asked him.

"Bro, it's too cold," he complained.

I was still trying to figure out how to go about the whole thing when Nova got my hands away and grudgingly shuffled his feet into my room.

"Let me just sleep here abeg." He said.

I watched him as he lazily strode in, climbed my bed and landed on it, drifting back to sleep very quickly.

I watched him for a while. He seemed to actually be sleeping.

I quickly walked over to my closet and opened it, got out one of my blue hoodies and headed straight to the bathroom. I opened the door and saw Prissy there, standing by the tub, leaning her back on the tiled walls and her arms, hugging her body dearly as she looked at me, pouting full lips at me and beaming big brown eyes at me, anxiously.

"Nova's in the room!" I told her, my voice, sort of in whispers.

"Are you mad? How could you let him come in?!" She blurted out in her own whisper tone as well. Although, hers, a bit louder than mine as she so happened to be more tensed up apparently.

"Shh!!" I quietened her immediately before immediately opening the bathroom door to glance at Nova on my bed and make sure he wasn't hearing us.

"Just relax," I said. "Nova's very sleepy, so if we're quiet enough, he won't notice us leave."

"Yure. This is crazy!" She argued.

I tossed my blue hoodie at her and she caught it promptly, still looking at me in alarm.

"Wear that now and cover your face." I told her and she quickly obeyed.

"I'm taking you down stairs and I'm driving you straight home. If para-adventure someone happens to accidentally see us, they won't know it's you." I said.

She didn't object. She just put on the hoodie and covered her head with it at once, nodding to the plan like she was a secret agent sent on a risky mission.

But in all honesty, what we were doing right now was super risky.

"Let's go!" she said.

And with that both of us quietly left the bathroom and even more quietly left my room, as silently as possible, leaving Nova lying there asleep on my bed.

Lol someone's cheating..
What do you think about this chapter guys!!
Fill me in!!