11: three times

Taehyung thought this was the end. He never should have left that room. It now ended up with him falling to his death.

He closed his eyes while crying. He gave up trying to fly. He just couldn't.

Suddenly everthing seemed to stop. He felt light.

Am i dead?

He slowly opened his eyes. It was still dark. He noticed he was flying.

But he himself wasnt flying.

Above him he could see Jeongguks face. A pair of big black wings flapped making both of them fly.

Taehyung was suprised.

"j-jeongguk?" he said. The devil looked down. Seeing the blue crystal eyes shimmer in the moonlight. They looked beautiful.

"dont talk" Jeongguk said. Knowing if taehyung kept talking with his soothing voice he cant control these feelings.
The intense smell of roses was already filling his nose

They landed on the balcony and jeongguk gently placed the angel on his feet.

But he didnt wait a second before vanishing. Leaving taehyung standing there all confused and shocked from what happend.

Taehyungs eyes followed a black feather that fell down slowly in the air. Catching it in his hand.

-

"Jeongguk whats wrong with you?!" Jimin shouted following the devil who was hitting the wall making it crack.

"im weak. I cant get rid of this weakness!" jeongguk shouted back and gave one last hit at te wall watching small stones fall on the floor.

"what do you mean?"

"the angel! The fucking angel it the problem!"

"taehyung?" jimin asked a bit suprised.

"i tried three times to kill him. Each time i backed off or saved him, i just cant do it!" jeongguk gripped his hair frustrated.

"i know"

"what?!"

"i have been watching you" Jimin said with a shrug.

"jimin what the fuck"

"i had to make sure you wont kill him. I was worried, i kinda like having taehyung around. He is nice"

"no he is not"

"then why didnt you kill him?"

"none of your fucking business!" jeongguk said annoyed. He then walked away.

"hm..." Jimin hummed as he watched jeongguk take his leave.

-

Taehyung stood in the room he woke up in before. With the black silky bed that smelled like cinnamon and forest.

Taehyung yawned he was feeling tired. It was probably around midnight knowing how long it had been dark already. But he didnt know exactly as the days were shorter and nights longer in hell.

He saw the bed that looked comfy and soft. He had been laying there before. So it should be okay, right?

He walked to it and layed down half under the silky sheets. They felt nice and soft.

He looked at the feather he had catched in his hand. The nice long black feather.

It was jeongguks.

A normal person would probably have let it fall down and not bother about it. But taehyung didnt want to let it go from his hand.

He remembered when he fell, jeongguk saved him. And he didnt throw him on the bed he gently placed him on his feet.