[2]

Soomin excitedly skipped through the hallways, followed by a distressed Jisung who had no idea what to do

Soomin excitedly skipped through the hallways, followed by a distressed Jisung who had no idea what to do. She had begged him to let her out so she could go to the bathroom, and him being the soft-hearted boy he is, let her. But instead of asking for directions, the girl had just walked off leaving Jisung speechless.

In the mean time, she admired the abandoned mansion that the gang had turned into a hideout. The walls that seemed to have been quite old had been re-painted and a vast majority of the windows were covered by wooden boards. But the electricity and water ran perfectly to Soomin's surprise. 

"Wow, this is so cool!" She exclaimed, not calming Jisung one bit as he followed her closely. But the girl's exploring soon came to an end as she bumped into another figure in the up until now quiet hallways.

After stabilizing herself, Soomin looked up to find the guy's cold but confused expression as he stared down at her. It was then replaced by anger as he harshly grabbed her by the wrist, making the girl wince. 

"What are you doing out of the cell?" His voice pierced through her and even her confidence was wiped out by his presence. Jisung stood close by, slightly panting after the short workout Soomin had forced him to partake in. 

"Ow, that hurts!" The girl exclaimed and tried to shake his grip off, but to no avail as he just tightened it. "I just wanted to get to the bathroom or at least find some pain killers, for gods sake!" She continued struggling.

The boy holding her glared at Jisung who looked away shamefully, knowing he had messed up. The elder one let out an annoyed sigh, before shaking the girl a bit in order for her to stop her lame attempts at getting out of his grip.

"You're going back to your cell, right now." His voice scared the living hecks out of her, but Soomin didn't want to let it show.

"But I still need to go to the bathroom!" 

"That isn't my problem." The boy hissed, before beginning to drag her. She continued crying out in a desperate attempt to escape and even pleaded with her newly made acquaitance, Jisung, but the younger boy kept his mouth shut and just watched while following along. Soon enough, Soomin was brought back down the stairs and into the basement and was soon thrown into one of the three cells that were there, the exact same one that she had first woken up in. 

The boy then slammed the door shut, but not for long as he quickly re-entered. The item he now held in his hands made Soojin's eyes widened to the point that they almost fell out of her sockets.

"Oh hell no." She whispered, immediately shuffling backwards with her hands behind her back and she secured them against the wall. But of course that wasn't much of a problem for him as he harshly turned her around and swiftly tightened a knot around both of her wrists. The rope pressed into the girl's skin as she began trying to at least losen it. That distracted her enough and the boy easily slipped out of the room, locking the door behind him.

"This better not happen again." The boy the whispered to Jisung, who gulped before obediently nodding his head. The youngest was then left alone with the girl yet again.

Somehow the pain now felt like a relief. Each time Soomin tried to wiggle out of the rope, it would only make her wrists sting more and in the end she gave up. Over the few hours she spent locked in, she felt as if her bladder was going to explode, her stomach seemed to be eating itself and her piercing migrane did not cease one bit.

Of course, she had tried talking Jisung into letting her out, but he was too scared of the consequences, therefore declined all of her requests. Of course he felt terrible, seeing as the girl began getting less and less friendly and in the end stopped talking at all. Every time he peaked into the cell in the last hour, she sat in the same position: her legs curled up to her body, the knees on the same level as her chest. Her arms were awkwardly twisted behind her back and she just stared ahead at the wall.

It might now have looked like it, but Soomin was slowly giving in to the pressure. Of course, she wasn't too scared, but seeing as she was now tied up spiked up an uneasiness in her. And somehow the thought of her being saved early seemed appealing although just days earlier she was praying to get away from the mansion she called home.

The girl bit her lip and looked up at the ceiling, tears threatening to fall from her half-open eyes. The reality of the situation kept dawning on her harder and harder, her panic slowly beginning to emerge.

What if they do something worse to her if she keept misbehaving?

What if her father won't be able to find her?

What if they really won't let her out to the bathroom or give her anything to eat?

Staving wasn't her preferred way of dying.

As Soomin was beginning to freak out, she suddenly heard more voices out in the hallway, which did not belong to the cold guy she bumped into earlier. But it only spiked more uneasiness as she heard the door being unlocked.

To her surprise, a guy with rose gold colored hair emerged from the door and she watched as his expression fell as soon as he laid eyes on her. His eyes travelled down to her arms which were uncomfortably twisted due to the rope around her wrists.

"Holy shit-" The guy breathed and immediately walked towards her. She slightly flinched away, not knowing what he'll do, but he just calmly turned her around and began untying the knots at her wrists.

"Hyung, what are you doing? She almost escaped!" The cold voice of the guy she met earlier sounded through the room.

"Are you crazy? If she ends up having the tiniest scar from her stay here, we'll all die." The guy currently freeing her hissed, making the other shut up.

Finally, there was no more pressure around Soomin's wrists and she exhaled, relieved, rolling them slightly since they had become extremely stiff. She then turned towards her saviour and he carefully took her hand and inspected the affected area while frowning.

"This is bad..." He mumbled and quietly cursed. "Jisung, take her to the infermery right now."

"Yes, boss." The youngest exclaimed and helped Soomin get up and began guiding her through the hallways.

" The youngest exclaimed and helped Soomin get up and began guiding her through the hallways