Angel feels the baby move for the first time!!!

Request for Hannahanna21 hardywoman99 AmberBatterton
nailsnailsnails

Later on that night at the beach house you are laying down on the couch and Angel comes over and hands you something to drink as you feel the baby move and you take Angel's hand and place it on your belly as he smiles and feels the little flutter for the first time even as he looks at you with tears in his eyes "omg Shasta that is so damn amazing it's really happen babygirl" as you smile at him "yeah Angel that's our baby in there" as he kisses your lips then kisses your belly and talks to the baby which is so damn adorable. He lays his head down your belly,

"Papi loves you little one" as you rub your fingers through his hair as he continues to talk to your belly as you smile down at him "papi I love you and our little one very much but the little one is pushing on my bladder and I need to go pee" as ...

"Papi loves you little one" as you rub your fingers through his hair as he continues to talk to your belly as you smile down at him "papi I love you and our little one very much but the little one is pushing on my bladder and I need to go pee" as he smiles and gets up helping you up.

As you go to the bathroom, Angel texts Pops and EZ the news he felt the baby move for the first time ever and it's amazing feeling he can't believe he is becoming a father in a couple months time with you the woman he loves with all his heart and has give him purpose besides the MC. You change into something sexy because you know in a couple months you will be round with Angel's baby and you want to look sexy for him until you can't no More,

As you come back into the Living-room to see no Angel no where to be find as you seat down on the couch and Angel comes back in and sees you as he smirks at you, as he moves around the couch and gets in front of you and says "oh Amore is this for ...

As you come back into the Living-room to see no Angel no where to be find as you seat down on the couch and Angel comes back in and sees you as he smirks at you, as he moves around the couch and gets in front of you and says "oh Amore is this for papi? As you smile at him and nod your head "yes papi do you like it? As he smiles at you and lifts you up and carry's you towards the bedroom. As he lays you down on the bed And stand and gives you a look that sends waves through your body and stops at your pussy,

As he licks his lips and crawls in between your legs And kisses at your neck lightly, he starts to suck on it too slowly biting it leaving his Mark there as he rubs his hands into your panties and starts rub that pretty little pussy

As you moan out and he removes your panties and starts to finger fuck you as you lay there feeling his long fingers going in and out of your pussy and you feel yourself let go and you scream out, as he smirks and you cum on his fingers first as he slides up your body and when you relax he slides his fingers out and kisses your lips lightly as he lays down next to you and you smile at him "papi your turn" as he says "in a couple minutes little girl no rush we got plenty of time just relax for papi" as you smile and lay your head down on his chest and he rubs his hand up and down your back until you fall sleep in his arms. He rubs your back some more then he grabs the tv remote and turns the TV on with the sound off as he finds the results from the football game as he lays there and lets you sleep for a couple hours and he kisses your head as he holds you in his arms and a couple hours later you wake up and he smiles at you "sleep good little girl? As you nod your head "yes can we eat then it's your turn to get pleasured papi" as he nods his head and you lift up off his chest and he hands you his tank top and you two go downstairs and he will make some Taco's for dinner then you two can eat together then come back up here and you will pleasure him.

As you two go downstairs and into the kitchen as he starts to cook and makes some tacos, as you seat down at the bar and he smirks and moves to the food and sees something you like so he comes over and hand you the chocolate covered raisins as he goes back and continues to cook dinner for you three after awhile it's done and he brings the Taco's to the bar and you two eat together, as he sees you didn't touch the chocolate covered raisins yet as you smile and you two eat then head back upstairs to the bedroom he puts the dirty dishes in the sink and comes up behind you going up the stairs.

He gets you up there and you turn around and push him towards the bed as you remove his black tank top as he smirks at you and you remove his clothes leaving him naked just like you as you crawl on the bed and grab his cock in your hands rubbing it lightly as you breathe in and start to lick the tip of it lightly as he moans out and runs his hands through your hair as you continue to suck on his cock leaving wet kisses up and down it as he feels something new as you are breathing through your nose as you deepthroat him all the way down as he gets tighter and bigger in your mouth as he smirks at you taking it like a real champ as his hands push your head down more as you don't gag until your completely took him all, as he smiles At you as you pull off his cock. As he smirks and you wrap your hand around his cock and starts to rub it until he shots his load on your hand as you giggle and kiss the tip lightly as he says "hot damn little girl" as you giggle and lay down on your back as he smirks at you, you two relax on the bed.

To be continued in a few days !!!!!