BTS Is Illegal and I Become a Secret Spy

_______________________

Warmth. Wherever I was, that's what I felt. Like nothing could ever harm me as long as—what? As long as what? I already know the answer. As long as they are with me, I can face the whole world if I have to. They were the seven pieces of my soul that were separated from me. I'd never let anything take them away again. There is nothing I won't do for them. My heart and soul knows this even if my conscious mind refuses to acknowledge the depth of it just yet. They are Mine and I am Theirs.

_________________________

"Akari. Akari! We're about to enter the hotel. It's time to get up!"

I slowly rouse as a voice pierced through the dark, blissful haze of sleep. I was....in a car? I rub my eyes as I try to remember what had happened before I fell asleep.

I got my period, Sean Jackson the Asshole bothered me, I went to the concert, tricked Jake (a.k.a the Second Asshole), then BTS played Gawi, Bawi, Bo. I vaguely remember falling asleep on Namjoon's shoulder.

Taehyung shaking me back and forth startles me out of my thoughts. "Akari! Are you awake now?" Did he really perform a concert a few hours ago? He seems way too excited. I mean, I'm dead tired and I didn't even do anything.

I yawn as I reply to him, "Yeah. Thanks for waking me up, TaeTae." I freeze as I unintentionally let my nickname for him slip out.

Crap. Was he going to think I was rushing this too much? Would he hate the cutesy nickname? My worries are abated when Taehyung beams at my accidental reveal of his nickname.

Oh. That's good then. I smile back at him as I climb out of the SUV. We seem to be in another parking garage. The pitter patter of rain echoes throughout the parking structure. The boys are all grouped near the SUVs and are quietly discussing something.

Yoongi is the first one to notice that I had climbed out of the SUV and his face immediately lights up. He leaves the conversation and starts to move towards me. I make my way to him as Taehyung trails behind me. After a few steps, we finally meet each other in the middle.

"Hi," I breathe out as I accept the embrace he offers me. Yoongi buries his head in my hair and I can feel the tension in his shoulders leave.

"Hi," he simply says. I pull back from the warm hug and grab his hand as well as Tae's. Then, we resume our walk to the others.

I see that 4/5 of the boys still talking realize that I'm there. Hoseok is the only one with his back facing towards me. A terrible, evil thought pops into my head. Hmm, should I do it or not? There's a two-second pause as I contemplate my decision. Yeah, I'm gonna do it.

I let go of Tae's and Yoongi's hands and raise a finger to my lips as I quietly sneak up behind Hoseok. The rest of my boys figure out what I'm doing and snicker as Hoseok continues to talk.

"And during the dance for Not Today, I was thinking maybe we should...." Hoseok explains, but whatever he was going to say next is lost as I finally situate myself right behind him. My hand lands on his shoulder as I whisper one word into his ear.

"Boo."

I burst out laughing as Hoseok jumps six feet in the air and lets out a piercing scream. The rest of BTS is cackling right alongside me. Tears are streaming down my face as Hoseok looks back at me with wide, betrayed eyes. My laughter dies down as he continues to look like a kicked puppy.