What I am capable of

In three weeks, the UA sports festival is going to start. The most significant sports event in the world since the Olympics. The students from all the years and courses were getting ready; no hero course will let their opportunity to shine go to waste. It's not only the hero students, though. There are 3 other people they have to be wary of. One is a crazy inventor with a love of making explosive things. The other one can brainwash you and is currently training under a broccoli and said broccoli, a mad genius.

Izuku has spent the entire three weeks working until late at night in UA's workshop, designing inventions that will help him throughout the incoming trials. First, jet boots were the most difficult as he had to make sure they worked properly and were not just sending him flying off into the sun. Aside from that, he also had to learn how to use them properly. Both of those things took him a week each, so after two weeks of trial and error, Izuku finally managed to get them to work correctly. Only one week was left.

Izuku continued to work immediately. He created a small computer installed in his arm to help him manage the new modifications more easily. He managed to create a shield of solid light that he could install in his arm. Then he installed a blaster in the palm of his hand. He got the ides after watching an old movie of a certain superhero in a mech suit. Izuku then created an electric blaster, essentially a more advanced version of the taser that would shoot an electrical blast that could tase the target for a few seconds or even minutes. He managed to create it with an advanced system of aim to minimize the possibility of missing a shot and hitting someone who wasn't your intended target. All of those inventions were powered by their own mini zero-point reactor. He was lucky that he had already developed the plans for all those inventions a while back, so Izuku just needed to assemble them; otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to do it. Being as efficient as he is, after 5 days of restless nights, he finished with two days to spare, so he built two last things. The first two new spadroon type swords and the second, a zero-point blaster, acted as a beal that allowed him to move objects around, much like telekinesis. It only worked on items, though, as he still hadn't managed to get it to work on humans since the amount of energy could severely damage humans. He knows it because he tested it, and let's just say Izumi suffered for some time that day.

Speaking of, Izumi wasn't idle all those days as well. During all the nights Izuku stayed in the workshop, Izumi would ask for permission to use the gym, and she would train there. Sometimes she would bring Shota with her as well, and they had to wait until Izuku came out of the workshop all dusty, signifying he had made a slight error in one of his projects.

Finally, it was the day of the UA Sports Festival, and in the morning, Izuku was in the dojo, he was kicking all the dummies around with kicks and punches.

Dan: Whoa there! Don't waste so much energy, remember today is the big day.

Izuku: Sorry, I know; it's just I am really excited, to be honest.

Dan: You want to test all those machines so severely?

Izuku: Yeah, partly, but also... Since I was a kid, I always loved to watch the UA sports festival; it was a dream for me to be there one day... It looks like that dream didn't die out completely, and now that I will be participating, I can't help but feel excited.

Dan: That's quite nice, its good to come out of that shell for once in a while, you know? I just hope you didn't build some sort of micro nuke, and you will throw it in the middle of the festival.

Izuku: Ha, please, I will leave that for the third year!

After that, they both shared a small laugh.

Dan: 'It's good to see him this cheery every once in a while.'

Izuku: Also... I think... Today its time to settle my business with... Some people...