thirty-five.

With one final punch, the bubble burst, the energy being expelled both towards and away from (Y/n), pushing her back. Her nose began to bleed from the exertion in the bubble, but All Might was still getting up, not noticing her. So she went into second form and followed the way the two had left, turning it off once she was out of sight.

She slowed down once she heard a punch and some thuds. She rounded the corner of the alley and found Midoriya on one side and Bakugo the other. "Why'd you guys stop?" she asked, wiping the blood from her nose.

"(Y/n)!" Midoriya exclaimed, looking up at her beaten body. "What happened?"

"I tried to stop him, but his punches were so strong," she admitted, looking to the ground. "I couldn't hold it."

"I really can't think of a way for us to beat All Might then," Midoriya said, looking to the ground. "We're going to make a clean getaway without him swooping in and stopping us. But before you give up, we can try and using my power, you can't say you're okay with losing!"

"Wait what?" (Y/n) asked, confused since she didn't hear this part. "You can't seriously be okay with losing."

"Kacchan, you're you because you never give in, you're always fighting," Midoriya continued, starting to reach Bakugo. "'The strongest hero always wins', you've been saying those words since the three of us were kids. How can you give up now?"

Bakugo then screamed and blew up a piece of the wall next to Midoriya in anger and frustration, "I won't say it again, so listen you useless nerd. All Might's speed is insane, no matter where you try to run and hide there's no way you'll avoid fighting him. Hell, (Y/n) couldn't hold him back and she's probably the strongest in the class."

"But, we don't stand a chance in combat!" Midoriya protested. "I mean you saw him back there!"

"Shut the hell up before I kill you!" Bakugo said, looking at the ground.

(Y/n) stepped in, silently listening to this encounter, not sure what to do. "Katsuki, do you have a plan?"

"He won't be stopped by anything else then a full power attack," Bakugo continued, nodding to answer Y/N's question. "I learned that earlier with my mini blasts, but he was stopped by (Y/n) in second form while blasting. He only got away because she lost focus. So..."

A few moments later, (Y/n) had run to the top of the building where they were hiding, watching from above to get ready to go into second form. Bakugo then jumped out, about to attack All Might, as he was blasting him, he screamed, "Deku!"

Midoriya then jumped out with one of his gauntlets and (Y/n) shifted to second form, stepping onto the edge of the building to get better aim. "Shoot now!"

Midoriya then left off a huge explosion while she shot a beam at full power, knocking All Might back and to the ground. Midoriya was thrown back a little while Bakugo began to ran. (Y/n) got out of her second form and began to run across the rooftops, using the steppingstones to get past the many gaps.

The trio ran from All Might, (Y/n) jumped down from the building to run alongside the two. "We're almost there, we just have to make it to the gate," Midoriya said, as the gate became a closer target. "It looks kind of ridiculous but if we can get through, we pass the final exam."

As they ran, (Y/n) touched the ground briefly to try and sense All Might, she got nothing from that small touch. "I doesn't look like All Might is chasing us. Don't tell me we actually knocked him out back there," Midoriya wondered, not hearing him behind them.

"Of course not! You're the one that keeps crying about how it's actually impossible to beat him!" Bakugo snapped.

"I didn't sense anything when I grabbed the ground, so he may be out cold," (Y/n) suggested, looking at the two as they ran.

"No way that attack K.O.ed him," Bakugo pointed out. "When he catches up to us it'll be my turn to blast him out with a gauntlet."

Suddenly, she had a strong sense of quirk energy, but she wasn't touching the ground. "Guys I feel something--"

Suddenly, (Y/n) was knocked forward by All Might, causing her to roll onto the ground. "Interesting, and then what will you do?" All Might asked, easily smashing Bakugo's gauntlets with a punch each. "Alright heroes, it's time for you to die!"

All Might then kneed Bakugo's chin, throwing him into a nearby building. As Bakugo came out of the building, All Might grabbed Midoriya and flung him into Bakugo, knocking them both to the ground. When the dust settled, All Might had Midoriya in his hand and Bakugo under his boot.

(Y/n) then got up and went into second form and blasting All Might with small, precise blasts. Getting closer each time. "You'll have to deal with me before you get to them!" she yelled, jumping into the air and elbowing All Might in the chest, pushing him back a couple inches, getting off of Bakugo but still holding Midoriya.

"Let him go!" She screamed, shooting a pressure point in his arm, causing him to let go of Midoriya.

Midoriya rolled to the side, out of the way of the fight. She aimed at All Might's head, blasting him as a distraction. Bakugo grabbed Midoriya, telling him, "Get ready to fly! I don't like the idea of running but with the crap we're in right now, this is the only way of passing!"

As Midoriya flew through the air, All Might sped up to (Y/n), kicking off her back, shoving her to the ground and using a punch to launch himself into Midoriya, breaking his back. Bakugo then got up and used a full power blast without his gauntlets, taking a risky move. (Y/n) had gotten out of second form, trying to stay in it but couldn't. She looked back to Bakugo, seeing his huge blast.

"Deku, go! Hurry up!" Bakugo desperately yelled.

She saw him trying to get up, but his back was so badly injured that it made it difficult. As Bakugo blasted him one more time with a huge blast, All Might came through the smoke and grabbed Bakugo's face, smashing him into the ground.

"No!" she yelled, seeing her friends hurt so badly.

(Y/n) struggled up and put All Might in a bubble, one that was using most of her energy. She kicked in her adrenaline.

"Izuku, go!" she yelled, her nose starting to bleed as she tried to hold the bubble.

Suddenly, as All Might was punching the bubble, Midoriya came and grabbed Bakugo, making a break for the exit. All Might noticed this and began to punch harder, making it harder for (Y/n) to hold it. As both nostrils started to bleed, she went into second form instinctively and forced the energy blast onto All Might, knocking him down. She basically flew over to Midoriya and Bakugo and grabbed their shirts, getting all three of them through the escape gate.

After it was announced that the trio had passed class, (Y/n) fell to her knees, going out of her second form.

"We did it," she whimpered before passing out.

The three were in Recovery Girl's office, Bakugo and (Y/n) still passed out as Midoriya rested in the office. In the face of this victory, the final exams ended.

 In the face of this victory, the final exams ended