19- Skipping Detention

Please give my Wattpad account a   follow.🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

I walk inside the detention room only to see it empty. Taking a seat in the back, I prop my legs up on my desk and text my cousin.

"What's up, fuckers!?" Brody waltzes in with a big grin on his face. He looks like a kid who's about to nuke the school.

"Young man, I'd advise you keep your voice down." An old man that I just now notice is laying on the floor with his phone horizontally in his hands.

"Oh sorry, Coach K, did I interrupt your porno time?" Brody winks as the man who mumbles "millennials" under his breath.

Brody ruffles my hair making me smack his arm. "Stop doing that every time you see me."

"You know you love me, Harley. Don't tell Kaia I said that though. She'll beat my ass...."

"No promises."

"What's up, bitches!?" I snicker as Ace walks in.

"Would you brats shut-up!" Coach K grumbles.

"Damn that must be some good porn if he's this grouchy." I mumble and shake my head. I look at Ace expecting to see Rena by his side. Ace seems to follow my gaze.

"Rena and I broke up." He states, with no emotion.

"Im-!"

"Nope." Ace holds his hand up. "She was a bad lay anyways."

Coach K stands up and clears his throat. "This is detention, brats. So sit there like good little kids and twiddle your thumbs. I'll be in my car taking a nap." He walks out but makes sure to slam the door shut.

After a couple minutes of silence, Brody speaks up. "Who wants to set pranks up for tomorrow?"

I give Brody my best 'bitch face' look. He gives me the puppy dog eyes that makes me break. "Fine."

"You and Ace can get Mrs. Barnes. I'll get Coach K's gymnasium." Brody starts to walk away but turns back to us. "Are grenades illegal?"

"Oh my god."

"Brody I swear to all things holy if you-!"

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding.....Sorta'." Brody gives us a not so reassuring look.

Lord forgive Brody for his sins.

Ace and I goof off as we walk to Mrs. Barnes' room. I start to scatter her cat photos and steal some Starbucks coupons off her desk.

"Hey Ace!?"

"What?"

"Look." I pull out a photo album from one of her file cabinets. I open it to the first page to see Mrs. Barnes and Coach K sharing a kiss.

"Oh gross." Ace grabs to book and starts taking pictures of all her pictures. "I'll send theses to Brody for him to print out. Instead of him blowing up the school, he can hang theses nasty pics instead."

"Good idea." I nod. I take a sharpie marker off her desk and walk to the White Board. Just because we already embarrassing her with PDA pictures doesn't mean I feel bad. I'm still going to prank her.

 I'm still going to prank her