9

Amelia

My eyelids slowly flutter open, adjusting to the light seeping in the room. It takes me a second to place where I am. I shift slightly, feeling myself being pressed up against Harry's chest with his arm tightly around my waist. I tilt my head up to see his face and find him still sleeping. His eyes are closed and his mouth hangs open slightly, small snores escaping his lips.

Harry is breathtakingly beautiful. He always has been and it amazes me how someone as perfect as him could even like me. His skin is perfectly smooth, leading me to believe he shaved either yesterday or the day before. His eyelashes are incredibly thick and long. His lips are pink and plump. He's exquisite.

But even more than his physical features, he is stunning on the inside. He's kindhearted and beyond soft. He's addicted to physical touch and he absolutely loves cuddling. He loves to read. He likes to make lists so he keeps himself organized. He loves the morning because he enjoys watching the world wake up.

Harry makes me so incredibly happy. I didn't think it was even possible to love this much but here I am, wrapped up in my boyfriends arms while my little siblings sleep around us. Emma and Mikey are sound asleep next to me, but Charlie and James are curled up into Harry's side, with his arm lazily slung over them.

I've never been more in love than in this moment.

I feel myself tearing up from emotions but I force them down. I hate crying. I rarely do it, especially because of happiness. But I just can't help it. In this moment all I feel is pure joy.

I shift slightly, nuzzling closer into Harry's side. He sleepily sighs and grips my waist tighter. I can't help but giggle at his movements, knowing that even in his sleep he still wants to be close to me.

I plant a kiss onto Harry's chest before carefully trying to slip out of his grip. My movements must not be subtle enough though because Harry pulls me closer to him just as I thought I made my escape. He nuzzles his face into my neck, exhaling softly onto my skin before planting two small kisses.

"Good morning, sweetheart," he whispers, raspily.

I turn completely on my side so I can face him. His eyes are barely open from still being tired and he smiles at me, softly.

"Good morning, Harry," I whisper back. "Why don't you go back to sleep? You look exhausted,"

He must be jet lagged beyond belief. I wouldn't be surprised if he got little to no sleep the night he arrived in New York.

"Mmmmm will you stay?" he asks, his eyelids fluttering shut.

"I need to use the bathroom," I laugh.

Plus it is extremely stuffy in here from six people sharing a blanket fort.

"But Ameliaaaa," he whines, drawing out my name.

I bite my lip at his childish behavior. He's adorable.

"Harry I love you, but I need to pee,"

Harry mumbles a quick "I love you more" but it is followed by incoherent muttering as he falls back asleep. I can't help but smile as I finally break from his grip and exit the fort.

I breathe a breath of fresh air as soon as I step out. The fort was a good idea last night and possibly for two people it would have been okay, but it was way too small for the six of us. I wasn't expecting all my siblings to join, let alone spend the night with us. We wound up putting a movie on last night but before we knew it we were all passed out from exhaustion.

I quickly use the bathroom and then pad downstairs where my mom and dad are in the kitchen. Dad looks up at me from his newspaper, his reading glasses perched on his nose.