~ 8 ~

I gulped a little bit. "He has killed the most humans? But he said Jimin and Taehyung were more dangerous.." I said. "Well they are when it comes to when they own someone or kill someone. Jungkook just gets it over with while Taehyung and Jimin really make you struggle, or so I've heard from others."
That freaked me out. "What are the reasons sirens sometimes don't kill humans?" I asked her. She seemed to know a lot about all of this.

"Either they can't get it over their heart to kill someone, fall in love or just want a pet to own. I wouldn't get your hopes up with Jungkook, he's the last reason kind of siren. Oh.. um.. I should go.." she suddenly said as she rushed away. I soon realized why. I turned around and saw Jungkook walking towards me.
"I thought you had left?" I asked him. "I did until I changed my mind. I don't trust you one bit so I'll stay on this island until I know you will listen to me." He responded to me with a cold look in his eyes.

"That's not what this is about. You missed me already because you're in love with me but you don't want to admit it because you don't want to seem weak. Especially not in the eyes of a human." I said confidently. He immediately grabbed my throat which caught me off guard. It was so sudden and not even one bit of me expected him to do that. It scared me. "I told you not to fantasize. It appears that it's better for you not to. If you don't want to die at least. Sirens don't fall in love with humans! The ones that do are pathetic and weak.. And tell me
Y/N, do I appear to you as weak?" He said and grinned afterwards. I felt myself almost passing out by the pressure that he put around my neck. "You're no match for me. Even the strongest human is no match for a siren. Keep that in mind. You know what I am underneath a pretty face that attracts you.

Underneath...

I'm a monster."