thirty-nine.

As the class fought, (Y/n) punched straight through the beast, completely destroying it. After seeing that Bakugo and Todoroki were on the same path and bickering, she flew over them.

"Stop fighting and play nice!" she yelled to them, instantly getting their attention in that form. "This is not the time to fight with each other!"

She then saw another just up ahead of the two and flew ahead, blasting through it easily.

"(Y/n)! Not you too!" Bakugo yelled, seeing how easily she defeated the dirt beasts.

"Then keep up!" she laughed, zooming ahead.

After about eight hours (5:20pm), (Y/n) coming out of her form after six hours and a double nosebleed, they finally reached the camp

After about eight hours (5:20pm), (Y/n) coming out of her form after six hours and a double nosebleed, they finally reached the camp. The class exited the forest, Bakugo helping (Y/n) walk as she was dizzy from the overexertion.

"You said it would only be like three hours," Sero whined.

"I guess we based it on how long it'd take us. Sorry," Mandalay apologized.

"Now you're bragging about how much better you are? That's so mean," Sato added.

"I'm starving, this is hell!" Kirishima yelled while holding his stomach.

"Mew, mew, mew, mew, mew, mew!" Pixie-bob exclaimed as she put her gloved hands (paws?) to her mouth. "I thought you kids would take even longer, you did much better against my dirt monsters than I thought you would! You guys were seriously great. Especially, the five of you!"

Pixie-bob pointed to Bakugo (who was holding (Y/n)), Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki. "You've had quite a bit of experience! I call dibs on the male kittens, I'll groom them myself!"

Pixie-bob slightly shoved (Y/n) to the side since although she did well in her second form, Pixie-bob was in mating season and was interested in the boys. Once Pixie-bob stopped fawning over them, Bakugo went down to help her up, who had fallen over due to her absolute exhaustion. They had noticed Iida had run over to help a groaning Midoriya, who had been punched where the sun don't shine by Kota.

"That brat's got spunk," Bakugo commented, seeing how Kota acted.

"He's almost a mini version of you," Todoroki said, looking between the two.

"What're you talking about!?" Bakugo burst out. "You can just shut your mouth before I blast you all the way to hell."

"Katsuki, you just proved his point," (Y/n) slightly giggled, wiping the blood from under her nose.

"Enough playing around," Mr. Aizawa announced after they quieted a bit. "Get your stuff off the bus, once your bags are in your rooms, we'll have dinner in the cafeteria. After that, you can bathe and sleep. Tomorrow your training starts in earnest, you'd better get a move on."

The class groaned while getting their bags, (Y/n) stood up on her own, Bakugo occasionally being a crutch for her. After they put their bags away, he walked with her over to wash her face and hands since they were covered in fresh and dried blood. As (Y/n) came out, Bakugo seemed to be yelling at Midoriya, who had come over to check on her since he saw her in second form for so long.