forty-one.

Mandalay soon made a telepathic call to the entire camp, informing them of the villains and to get them to return to camp.

"Mandalay," (Y/n) said, getting her attention, "I'm going to go into the forest to help people out, my quirk allows me to make steppingstones to lift people away."

"(L/n), wait--" Mandalay yelled to her, but she was already running into the forest.

The rest of the class was rushed into the building, except Midoriya, who went after Kota. (Y/n) used her quirk to try and sense the quirk energy of the other students, but it was hard since the smoke blurred her sense vision. Suddenly, she saw Bakugo and Todoroki, who was carrying a class B student on his back, come out of the smoke unharmed. She immediately turned her direction to try and navigate toward them. Then she saw the convict in her night-sense, or her "dream", in front of them, hovering over a dismembered hand.

She got out of her sense and ran as fast as she could, trying to stay quiet as to not alert any possible villains around her.

"Everyone in class A and B, in the name of the pro hero, Eraserhead, you are granted permission to engage in combat. I repeat, use your training. You may fight these villains! Listen, we've discovered two targets,"Mandalay announced over her telepath quirk. "It's two students named Kacchan and (Y/n). Kacchan and (Y/n), try to avoid combat and stick to a group. I hope you can hear me!"

(Y/n) felt both angry and scared at the new information--what would they want with her and Bakugo? What could they possibly hope to gain? 

Finally she reached a clearing, hearing some fighting around her. She spun and leaped onto her steppingstones in the direction of the noise to get some height. She heard some metallic sounds and Bakugo and Todoroki speaking. She then went into second form, but it was a dark navy blue due to the moonlight and the darkness.

(Y/n) then saw the two boys and a load of ice, then the convict jumped out of the trees, using his quirk. She quickly sped forward and ran into the convict, knocking him off his balance.

"(Y/n)?!" Bakugo screamed, seeing her appear in her second form. "What're you doing?!"

"Give me a minute!" she yelled back, seeing the convict coming back up--shooting his quirk at her.

She created a forcefield to block the attack, letting the energy blast back onto him.

"Show me your exquisite flesh!" Moonfish, the convict, screamed.

"Gross, you creep!" she yelled back, blasting through some of the teeth-bars to break them off--making him lose his balance once again.

"(L/n), they're after you, too! Get down here!" Todoroki yelled as he watched the fight.

"No way! If I can do this, I'm going to!" she replied loudly, trying to dodge the attacks.

Suddenly, as if it was out of nowhere, she felt a huge gash on her back, causing her to scream in pain and lose her second form. She fell to the ground as she returned to her normal state.

"(Y/n)!" Bakugo screamed, running over to catch her midair.

He laid her down behind some of the ice and took a look at her back, the back of the tank-top she had been wearing was ripped as there was a huge gash across her back. She hissed in pain as he examined the new wound.

"Why did you do that, idiot?" he asked her, trying to stop the bleeding.

"I couldn't watch that psycho kill you," (Y/n) told him, the bleeding stopped finally, as the cut was long but it didn't look too deep.