~ Chapter 7 ~ (Weekend Plans)

It's been a year since (Y/N) have met the Kocho family for the first time. Now, (Y/N) have reached 8 years old with Kanae who also has turned 8  while Shinobu is 7 years old.

Throughout the time, (Y/N) has become very close with the Kocho Sisters. Shinobu doesn't even feel shy anymore around (Y/N).

For now, (Y/N) has been constantly followed his father, Sasuke on his work trip. Soo far, Sasuke only brought (Y/N) with him if his work meeting point is not far away. If it is, then Sasuke would go alone.

Few of Sasuke's works are with the Kocho family. Soo Sasuke always brought (Y/N) along and like always while the adults do their works, (Y/N) will spend time with the Kocho sisters.

Today, Sasuke and (Y/N) are currently at the Kocho's family house. It seems like Sasuke has another business with them.

Like always, the adults discussed their works in the living room while the kids are hanging out with each other at the other rooms.

After Sasuke finished his meeting with Akio and Sanae, Akio decided to brought something up. "Hey Sasuke, you know since right now is summer, next week at the town there will be summer festival. I would like to invite your family to join with us this year."

Sanae then continue from her husband, "Yeah Sasuke, why not join us this year. It's been a long time Akio and I went to summer festival with you and Akame. Both of our daughters and your son aren't even born yet hehe~".

"Yeah Sanae is right. Since the festival begin at night, you can stay for the night at our home. I believe we still have a few spare rooms." Said Akio.

"Sounds appealing, I'll think about it." replied Sasuke. "Owh come on Sasuke, it is held during weekend soo you don't have to worry about your works too much. I can even finally meet Akame after the past few years." Sanae told to Sasuke.

"This time will also be different since there is (Y/N) with Kanae and Shinobu. This could be the best chance for them to make a good memories with each other." continued Sanae persuasively.

Sasuke only smiled hearing Sanae, "It seems like your wife is still persuasive as ever Akio". Akio only laughed hearing this.

"Sure why not, when I return home with (Y/N) I'll tell him with Akame your plan." said Sasuke. Akio smiled hearing this while Sanae is feeling excited.

Then Sasuke stood up with Akio and Sanae and went to find the children. After finding them, Sasuke with (Y/N) find themselves in the front gate about to leave while The Kocho family stood near the gate saying their farewell.

After that, Sasuke and (Y/N) take their leave while Akio just shut the front gate like always and the Kocho family return to their house.

Currently the sky is getting dark and the moon is starting to rise. Sasuke isn't feeling worried anymore travelling back at night with (Y/N).

For the past year, Sasuke has been pushing (Y/N)'s training. (Y/N) already learned few of fighting styles from his father like swordsmanship. Soo far, (Y/N) is a very fast learner.

(Y/N)'s daily exercise in his training has also increased. Now, he has to do 50 push-ups, 50 sit-ups, 50 squats and 2 laps around the Uchiha Estate.

Like before in the early when he only begun his training exercises, he's feeling very exhausted when he finished doing the exercise that has been doubled by his father.

But in the end, he managed to get used to it and only get a bit tired doing this proving that he managed to increase his body to the next limit.

Sasuke has also begin to train (Y/N) in breathing styles. (Y/N) has showed interest when Sasuke told him about the benefits of the breathing technique.

(Y/N) know that if he manages to master the breathing styles, it can be very useful to him since it allows the user to enhance their physical abilities and mental concentration.

There also one more technique that is called focused breaths which are  capable of clotting wounds from severe injuries and slowing down the circulation of poison in the bloodstream.

After (Y/N) finally managed to get used to the normal breathing techniques one day, Sasuke told (Y/N) that he will teach him the next level of breathing technique. The full focus breathing.

Right now, both father and son just keep walking in their journey to their home silently. Only the sound of their footsteps can be heard.

(Y/N) is enjoying the view of the moon while Sasuke just smiled looking at his son beside him. Tonight the skies were illuminated with a full moon.

They both just keep walking enjoying the view

They both just keep walking enjoying the view. After walking for soo long, they finally arrived at the front gate of the Uchiha Estate with few guards on patrols.

The guards put their guard up when they see 2 dark figures approaching the front gate. After they went for a closer look, they realised it was just their lovely leader, Sasuke with his son, (Y/N).

They greeted Sasuke with respect while (Y/N) was greeted casually. Both of Sasuke and (Y/N) just greeted back and the guards opened the front gate.

After they both entered the Uchiha Estate, the guards just closed the gates back and both them keep walking straight to their home.

After a few minutes of walking, they finally reached their house. They put aside their footwear and entered the house.

Sasuke with (Y/N) saw that there were lights in the living room. They entered and saw Akame sitting at the floor reading a book. It's probably just another novel filled with drama since she likes reading that kind of genre.

Akame saw both of them and greeted, "Welcome home you two, I actually didn't heard you two return you know. Probably because I was too focused on my novel."

Both Sasuke and (Y/N) just told Akame that it's okay. They both know how Akame loves to read her novels. It's normal to see her engrossed with her books sometimes.

"Have you both eaten? I can fix dinner if you wanted." asked Akame. They both shook their head and Akame just mark the page she was currently and close the book.

Akame then told them to wait as she started to make dinner. (Y/N) then use this moment to go to the bathroom to clean himself up.

After finishing with a new pair of clothes, he went back to the living room seeing his father was still sitting there.

After a few more minutes, Akame finally calls them, "You two, the food is ready". (Y/N) with Sasuke following behind went to the dining table.

Then they started to enjoy their dinner. In the middle of that moment, Sasuke decided to finally told them about the Kocho's family invitation.

"Hey you two listen, recently after I was having a meeting and finished my business with the Kocho family, they invited all of us to join them in the summer festival this year." Sasuke announced.

(Y/N) is feeling interested hearing this while Akame smiled. Inside her mind, she's feeling very excited hearing this. She can finally meet her long friend after a few years which is Sanae.

Sasuke then continues, "Since the festival are held during night time, they also invited us to stay for the night at their home".

Sasuke continue to tell them every details of the plans they gonna have with the Kocho family. Right now, all of them are looking forward for that day too come....