S P E C I A L R O U N D

Feel ko kasi ang cruel ng ginawa kong round for the second edition, at iilan sakanila ay gusto ko ipasok sa final round pero rules are rules. I really admire their efforts! And I also appreciate that they've participated here in LGC. Thank you!

To: shadhoes

Thank you for being part of this contest! You are always the first person to submit an entry every round. I really think your style is unique, keep it that way and don't stop improving. I hope you had fun! And I hope I can see you in the next edition! 

To: azi_raux

Hi! I really appreciate you for joining LGC despite the busy schedule you have. I hope you also had fun being here at LGC! I really appreciate your time in this contest. See you in the next edition, if you're free!

To: Jiminssi2001

Hi to my first foreigner contestant! Thank you for being part of this contest! I hope you also enjoyed it here. Hope I can see you too in the next contest!

To: _Serendipitae_

Hellloooo! Jeunggukie! I really really want to give you a big thanks for staying here since the First Edition of LGC. I am so happy to be one of the witnesses to see you improve in editing. Please don't' stop making book covers! And I hope you enjoy this journey :"> See you in the next edition if you're still free!

To: vanexxaz

Hiiii! Isa ka rin sa 1st gen contestants. I really admire your works po. Don't stop making book covers. I really appreciate your stay here at LGC and I hope I can see you again in the next edition! Lovelots!

And because of my conscience. I want you, guys, to have another chance to join in the most awaited round! The top 1 and 2 can only join the final round. SURPRISE!!!

Instructions: I will give you the same base of a graphic I made and you'll do the finishing. 

Here' the base: (And the link is inlined here-)

Dapat ipapasa ko to sa isang contest na sinalihan ko, kaso hindi ko siya bet na salihan hahaha oops. Ewan, ang unfair niya kasi mag judge :< Kaya hindi ko na tinuloy ksml 

Preview:

To remove the black bg: Color Dodge/Lighten/Screen

Title: yours