-24-

[spray paint]

"Mom, Dad, have you seen my phone?" Taehyung asked his parents as he rushed downstairs. It has now been about nine hours since the brunette went to the school which meant it was around seven PM. He didn't look for his phone until now because he was too caught up in processing what just happened a few hours ago, he was also enjoying his time reading.

"Nope, did you lose it?" Taehyung's father questioned, raising an eyebrow towards his son who shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. I can't find it."

"Maybe you left it at the school?" The boys mother stated. Taehyung squinted his eyes as he tried to remember if the last time he had it was at school. "Maybe.." The brunette said. "Can I go look? I can ride my bike there, it's not too far."

Both parents gave each other a look for approval before turning their attention back to their son who looked worried for the loss of his phone. "Sure, but don't be gone for too long."

"Will do." Taehyung told as he headed towards the garage in search for his bike. He hoped no one would be at the school because that would be embarrassing, he knew if kids saw him on his bike he'd get bullied.

With a little kick to the ground Taehyung was on his way, of course not forgetting to wear his helmet as well. It was his first time biking to the school which also scared him a bit, but he didn't want his parents to drive him when it was his fault that he forgot his phone.

The sky was almost pitch black, the sunset just beginning to fade away as he peacefully rode along the road. No cars were really out because of the corona virus so there was no need to be scared of getting hit.

Once Taehyung got to the school he unclipped his helmet and leaned his bike up against the wall of the building. It felt quite eerie to be at the high school when so dark outside, even though it wasn't too late. The brunette looked down towards his watch that read '7:49 PM'.

"Where could it be.." Taehyung mumbled as he turned his attention away from the watch and began to walk around the building, checking every inch of where he thought it might be.

Once the male turned the corner, he could hear indistinct chatter coming from an area that sounded to be close by. Taehyung wasn't too curious about that though since the only thing he was worried about was his phone.

The voices became even louder once Taehyung turned another corner, a faint image coming up of a group of guys standing near a wall that looked freshly spray painted.

"Yo look! Free phone!" One of the guys from the group yelled, holding up a phone that looked exactly like Taehyung's. Gasping, the said male made his way over to the guys to retrieve his phone.. not caring about what could happen.

"No way, really?" Another guy yelled out, but surprisingly this time Taehyung could tell who it was. His name was Jung Hoseok and he was a part of the stoner group, the group that the brunette absolutely hated.

Taehyung slowly approached the group, his hands starting to shake as he stepped closer to the guys who looked very intimidating. "Hey.."

Six heads turned to face Taehyung, furrowing their eyebrows once they saw the naïve looking boy. "What do you want?" A guy named Kim Seokjin blurted. Everyone knew who Seokjin was, along with Jungkook he was the most popular person at school. The two were friends but not super close.

"I think that's my p-phone.." Taehyung stuttered out of nervousness, causing one of the other guys to laugh. "Sure it is, I bet you can't even afford a phone. Look what you're wearing."

All of the guys began to laugh as they made fun of Taehyung's appearance, causing the brunette to slowly look down at his own outfit. It's not that ugly he thought to himself, trying not to cry as he just wanted his phone.