fifty.

"Dude, Midoriya, what was that?" Kaminari asked as he and Kirishima walked over. "You went and wasted that rock."

"I always thought you were more of a puncher," Kirishima added.

"Yeah, that was awesome," (Y/n) commented, leaping down from her spot as she bounced off of a couple stepping stones and landed next to Kaminari. 

As Midoriya explained how he was using kicks now, she looked up at Bakugo and saw he was glaring at Midoriya.

"Sorry for the scare, young Bakugo!" All Might yelled to Bakugo.

Then a huge explosion occurred, Bakugo barking back in response, "You watch yourself, All Might!"

(Y/n) and the other two boys talked to Midoriya about their improvements, especially discussing their costume changes.

"You guys made improvements to your costumes, too?!" Midoriya excitedly asked, seeing the changes in his classmates.

"Yeah I see you've noticed we look pretty awesome!" Kaminari exclaimed, pointing to himself and Kirishima.

"You're not the only here with a brand new style," Kirishima told him, putting his hands on his hips.

"Yeah, I went full out with my costume changes," (Y/n) said, gesturing to her new suit.

"We've all been making changes here and there," Kirishima continued, nodding as he looked at her. "It was time to upgrade, right?"

"Just wait, my new special gear is gonna blow your mind!" Kaminari said, holding up his new gear. "Wanna see? Come on, it's totally amazing!"

"That's enough, class A!" Vlad King yelled at them as the doors swung open to the gym. "Class B is scheduled to use this training room every afternoon."

"Class B?" Midoriya asked.

"Man, crap timing!" Kaminari whined.

"Eraser, get your kids out of our way," Vlad King grunted at class 1-A's instructor.

"You're not trying to kick us out early when we have ten whole minutes left, are you?" Mr. Aizawa asked him.

The two teachers spoke, (Y/n) and Kirishima sharing a quick look as they shrugged. But as they were about to speak again, another voice spoke up... 

"Hey, did you hear?" Monoma asked while showing off his "simple" costume. "The licensing exam only has a fifty percent pass rate. It means your entire class might fail!"

She then elbowed Kirishima, gesturing to Monoma as she asked, "Can I punch him now?"

"Not yet," Kirishima responded, looking over Monoma--who was cackling.

As Vlad King and Mr. Aizawa explained that the classes will be in different locations, Monoma sighed (with what seemed to be relief) and then began cackling once again, "Too bad we won't be fighting each other."

"Man, this guy's nuts," Kaminari observed to (Y/n) and Kirishima.

"I think he's officially gone off the deep end," Kirishima told them.

"Can I punch him now?" (Y/n) asked a second time, glaring at Monoma.

"I'm pretty close to saying 'yes' at this point," Kirishima said, looking at Monoma while he just went absolutely bonkers.

That night, after a long day of intensive training, the girls all gathered in the common room. Just talking about the training from that day and sharing their stories and progress.

"Ugh, does it have to be this hard?" Ashido whined as she leaned back against the couch.

"Well it's not called intensive training for nothing," Hagakure said, leaning against the couch (or whatever she was doing, no one could truly tell).

"That's true," Yaoyorozu said with a slight nod. "It's strange to think we only have a week left before the exam."

"Momo, how's your ultimate move coming?"

"There's something I really wanna do, but my body just isn't ready yet." Yaoyorozu sighed as she pressed her hand against her cheek. "I need time to improve my quirk and my general endurance."

Hagakure then turned to Asui. "How about you, Tsu?"

"I've got perfect a move that makes me more frog-like than before. I'm sure even you'd looked surprised, Toru," Asui told her, sipping her strawberry milk. "What about you, (Y/n)? I've seen you haven't been in your second form very much."

"Yeah, they have me working on my mobility and steppingstones so I don't have to rely on my second form for increased everything. I have a couple ideas now that I'm getting good at using my steppingstones that I want to try out," Y/N told them, leaning back into the couch. "What about you, Ochaco?"

"Hey Ochaco," Asui said, poking her since she didn't respond and promptly causing her to scream in response. "You seem a little tense," Asui observed as she pressed her finger against her chin. 

"No, it's nothing," Uraraka responded, looking pumped suddenly as she clenched her fist. "Everything's going awesome! I'm just getting started! At least, that's how I'd usually be." She instantly grew bashful as she looked back down at the drink she was holding. "Recently my heart's been all stirred up about someone."

"It's love!" Ashido exclaimed abruptly and very loudly.

"What did you say!?" Uraraka asked, looking flustered as her face grew red. "Glove? Dove? Shove? Never seen one, what's that?!"

"So who is it, Midoriya or Iida? You're always hanging out with those two," Ashido asked her, causing Uraraka to float herself into the air.

"(Y/n), what do you think? We've been through this with you and Bakugo before." Asui turned to (Y/n), who thought for a moment.

"Hmm, I don't know, honestly it could be either one of them," (Y/n) responded, putting her finger to her mouth to think as she tapped her finger against her lip.

"You got it all wrong!" Uraraka protested as she spun around the ceiling. "That's not it, I swear!"

As the girls tried to guess who it was, Asui and Yaoyorozu suggested they stop and call it a night. (Y/n) promptly jumped onto the arm of the couch, using another stepping stone to go and help Uraraka back onto the ground. 

Man... This feels familiar...