𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐗

Seoul, South Korea 

7:09PM

Roseanne's POV. 

Madame X was tucked discreetly behind a shopping district on the outskirts of the city. Several blocks from the restaurant where Taejoon and I had just finished having dinner. Taejoon stepped out of the cab shortly after handing the driver cab fare. Then he held the door open for me taking my hand as I climbed out.

"Do I look okay?" I asked my husband as we stood just outside of Madame X.

I used my hand to brush the lint from his suit and then I adjusted the collar of his shirt. Taejoon held both of his hands against my face as he kissed me on the lips. "You look beautiful. You always look beautiful."

Taejoon and I have been talking about attending Madame X for quite some time but we hadn't discussed when we would go until this morning. My closet was in no way stocked with clothing suitable for attending a swinger club. But I was resourceful when need be.

After shuffling through my wardrobe for quite some time I found a black bustier, a high-waisted skirt that paired well with thigh-high stockings, a blazer, and six-inch Christian Louboutin stilettos.

I took the time to apply my makeup to perfection. I usually preferred my makeup to appear as natural as possible. That night I created a smoky eye effect with dark shadow to give myself a more sexy, mysterious appearance.

It felt appropriate considering where we decided to spend our evening. My thick, blonde hair was professionally trimmed and straightened to a sleek, glossy finish. I felt good. Nervous, but good.

Taejoon curled his arm around my back pulling me in close. "If you want to leave once we're inside, just say the words, alright?"

I nodded. "Okay."

I had no idea what to expect when Taejoon suggested that we attend Madame X. I just knew that this club came highly recommended by one of the guys Taejoon occasionally drank Brandy and smoked cigars with.

Taejoon was curious. So, there I was a writer and the wife of an attorney venturing into the world of swingers.

The club was dark but through the occasional flicker of red lights I could make out the details of the room.

It was merely a lobby with several S-shaped sofas that curved along the wall. Boudoir photographs that were decoratively hung of women scantily dressed posing seductively.

Still, the black and white photographs gave a polished artistic flair to the lobby.

I couldn't help but notice members of the club walking back and forth between rooms dressed in costumes and lingerie.

Some of them dressed more provocative than the others but nothing too off-putting.

According to Taejoon's friend - who was a VIP member- swinger club wise, Madame X was said to be as upscale as they come. That knowledge made me feel a little more comfortable with my decision to accompany Taejoon.

A young, blonde woman with large brown eyes greeted us. Her blonde hair was draped down her shoulders in long, curly tresses. "I'm Irene," she said. First shaking Taejoon's hand and then mine.

She was beautiful. With a petite figure, creamy skin and light blue eyes that were several shades lighter than Taejoon's. She wore a tight fitting red dress with a plunging neckline and opened toed pumps.

"Is there anything I can help you with this evening?" I noticed that she was now speaking directly to Taejoon which irritated me a little but I swept it under the rug.