After

LIFE CAN BE A BEAUTIFUL MIRAGE. It can be blissful and vigorous, but it's just that. A hallucination. In everything, there is darkness. There is malevolence and it's forlorn. Peril that takes your innocence away, and it brings you endless pain.

Pain.

That was what Ember Weasley and Caspian Malfoy felt when they woke up from their deep sleep.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

THE WEASLEY'S WERE STAYING IN TWELVE GRIMMAULD PLACE. The Headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix. Every member of the order were present, even Dumbledore, except for Bill Weasley. The adults were having a meeting in the dining room, while the teenagers were trying to eavesdrop. Unfortunately for the children, Molly Weasley used the impurturbable charm, preventing the kids to listen in to the meeting.

"Why can't they just tell us." complained Ron who was standing beside Hermione, who has a look of exasperation on her face.

The extendable ears, Fred and George made were very nifty, but they could only use it when their mother forgets to cast the charm.

The teenagers concluded that there was no use on eavesdropping now, that they all went to their own business with a bored expression on their faces.

Fred and George went to their shared room plotting their next pranks and conversing to think of new ideas for their shop.

Ron and Hermione stayed at the living room. Talking quietly about Harry and the return of you-know-who. They were worried for their brunette best friend but they couldn't send a letter to him even if they wanted to. Dumbledore told them not to. And that made them fret even more for their friend.

Ginny was in her shared room with Hermione. Plucking out the souvenirs from Egypt that were for her twin sister. She remembered how their itinerary went well, but it feels much better if they were complete. Arthur and Molly Weasley were having second thoughts if they were to go on the excursion, but in the end they did. Their children were excited when they found out and they needed it for a distraction themselves. Ginny was saddened that they were to go without her twin, but she felt better when all of them bought some things that her sister will definitely want, if she were with them.

On the Quidditch World Cup, Ginny wished her sister was watching from the very top beside her. She thought that if she were there, her twin will babble about moves and skills the players can and will do. Ember wasn't a Quidditch player, no. She was a coach. She was their coach. And they miss hearing their sister's voice whenever they play in the backyard. Although the World Cup was fun, the chaos after was dreadful. Ginny was glad her sister didn't get to witness that, but not a day had gone by that she didn't think of her other half.

And when she found Luna Lovegood being bullied by the other Ravenclaws, she stepped up and defended her. She remembered when Ember was always the one to defend her blonde friend. She didn't really get the chance to know the girl better before because of what was happening to her that time. But when her twin got into a deep sleep, it resulted for Luna to be alone. She got to know the girl because her twin's friends are also her friends. And she thought Luna wasn't bad. Even if sometimes the blonde gets stuck in a trance, they found solace in each other. They waited patiently for Ember.

Meanwhile...

In the meeting of the Order, Molly Weasley looked at the Hogwarts Headmaster, aghast by the words that came out of his mouth.

"She's just a child! And she hasn't even-" Molly Weasley couldn't help but burst into tears, leaning on her husband's shoulder. Her baby girl is too young, she hasn't woken up yet. And finding out that Voldemort is after someone like her... It was just too much. The other members looked at the husband and wife sympathetically.