49

SHE DO BE A LONG CHAPTER

Twenty minutes after the show, I stood in the bathroom mirror of my dressing room. I was doing some touch ups on my neck, making sure I continue the disguise after being in that sweaty arena for a couple hours taking pictures.

Soundcheck flew by in a flash, quicker then it's ever been. I kept to myself and just did my job, no one noticed my coverup on my neck either, so I called it a success. After soundcheck, Nova and I had some quick lunch across the street. It was casual conversation and a fast meal, we were only gone for half an hour because she had a lot of setting up to still do for the concert.

When we got back, I went straight to my dressing room to get ready for the show. I was in a simple pair of high waisted mom jeans and a black cropped halter top. My hair was down to help cover my neck, green headband in to keep my hair from falling into my face. There's was no need for a jacket, it was insanely hot outside.

Then before I knew it, Sal was kicking on my door to tell me the show was starting. I was out there in a flash and began to take my pictures of the criminals on stage finessing their way into the music industry.

Shows were going by quicker and quicker now, considering I've seen the same set numerous times. I knew exactly the order of the songs and how they performed them.

But I noticed something was a bit off today in the show earlier, Harry was acting very different near the last song.

Through the show he looked like he was actually in a good mood, he seemed to have a little fun in what he was doing. I got some great pictures of him front and centre, playing and singing with his gifted voice.

But when they did their closing song, something in him almost switched. He was straight faced and looked almost freaked of something, but I didn't know what. I watched his body language when I sensed something was off, noticing how his foot was tapping in spot for the whole song. It wasn't a tap of the beat either, it was like a stagnate frantic tap of panic.

When they played the last note of the final song, he bolted before the lights even went out. I'm not sure how noticeable it was to the crowd, but it was definitely noticeable to me considering I was studying his body language for most of the show.

When the show ended, I walked to my dressing room and immediately heard the blaring music coming from behind Harry's closed door. It confused me a lot because he literally zoomed off stage and then was doing that. A big part of me wanted to knock and ask if everything was okay, but I just decided not to because a door shut and loud music usually meant alone time.

I haven't really spoken to Harry all day, not for any specific reason, we were just doing our own jobs. I took a lot of pictures of crew during soundcheck, to incorporate the whole tour look book vibe. So I really wasn't around the band too much besides the show alone.

So now here I stood, facing myself in the mirror while touching up my concealer on the arch of my neck. It was about time to go back to the hotel, but I wanted to check on Harry and ask him to take me back so I don't possibly walk into another bloody defiled hotel room.

I'm sure I was just overthinking his behaviour on stage, he was probably fine. I made sure to not go see him right after the show too, I wanted to give him some space just in case he wanted to be alone for a bit.

But now it's been twenty minutes and I was ready to leave, hoping he was good to go check on now. I packed my duffle bag and left it in the room, ready to go see him across the hall.

When I made my way out of my room and headed across the hallway to his. Immediately I heard the sound of the very loud music from behind his door still blasting. I knocked a few times, hoping he heard it over the intense music.