RATMML 6

Jungkook gulps as he tried not to look at Yoongi. Yup, he's all left alone with Yoongi, the others were out. He was told not to mind the older but he can't, the atmosphere was so awkward, he thinks he can't breathe. He just bit his lips, trying to focus on the show he's watching. Yoongi raises his brow as he looks to his side, seeing the younger who's playing with his feet as he watches television. He chuckles a little, looking back at the show.

A knock on the door broke the silence, which made Jungkook sigh. He smiles, thinking its the others and stood up. Walking to the door, he felt like something bad is gonna happen, he just shrugged it off and continued. He opens the door, and his eyes widened.
"D-dad? M-mom?" Jungkook stutters, backing away. The said people smirks, grabbing his wrist before he started screaming.

Yoongi frowns as he heard this, standing up and running to the front door to see Jungkook struggling to get out of another guy's grip. He approaches them, pulling the younger behind him.
"Who are you guys? This is trespassing you know? Also kidnapping" He says, feeling the younger's sweaty and shaking hand on his.
"We're here to come get our son" The woman said, but it made Yoongi more confused.

"If he is your son, he wouldn't be struggling on coming with you guys, oh, I remembered now, you guys abused him" Yoongi says, rolling his eyes. The older man growls, making Jungkook's whimper as his hold on Yoongi's hand tightens. This made him glare at the older, growling back.
"Leave before I call the cops" Yoongi says. The two rolled their eyes, crossing their arms.

"Whatever, remember, bitch, we'll come back when you're alone and without this 'lover' of yours"