Caregiver | Part 31

(A/N: really sorry for the late update 😓 anywayyys here u go)

No, he hasn't kiss you yet. That was just a teaser.

He moved his head slowly to you, and there was no gap between your face and his. If there was, it might be a tiny space.

Surely your heart was pounding way faster than it already was, but when your eyes locked into his beautiful eyes, you literally forgot the crazy heart beat in your chest. You blinked when few of the droplets dripped from the strands of his wet hair onto your face.

"Um..." your attempt to say something somehow cut off by your own dry throat. You gulped several times, as if that would help to moist your throat again.

"Hm?" He hummed, voice sounded so soft yet so deep. You backed your head away a little bit, just so you can talk properly. Breathe properly. And think properly.

"You need to... sit in your wheelchair, because..."

Apparently you couldn't think properly because of the captivating image you saw right in front of you.

"Because...?" He asked. That soft, deep voice had weakened your knees.

"Because... standing up is tiring..." you replied, completely unaware to every words you said.

"Not when you hold me like this..." he replied while showing that alluring smile of his.

"No..." you blurted, again. "Um... just..." you pointed the edge of the bathtub behind him as your brain couldn't process the whole situation at the moment.

Still with that enchanting smile, he nodded. "Okay, Suyin."

He rested his backside on the edge of the bathtub, but couldn't get his hands off of you. You tried to reach for the wheelchair, only to be shocked in all of a sudden when Taehyung snaking his hand to your lower back and singlehandedly pulled you close.

And there's goes that iconic position. His arm secured your waist, and the moment you fell forward he managed to catch you and had you trapped like a flytrap trapping a fly.

Your face was pretty close to his, and you attempted to back away a little bit. But you were nothing compared to his strength when he pulled you back to him, closing the gap in between.

Your hands were on both side of his bare shoulders, and you were still unable to process the whole situation you're in. But none of that matters now as you gazed deep into his eyes.

The strands of his wet hair covered his eyes. You naturally ran your fingers through his hair so you can get the better view of the perfect flaws of his face.

"Why are you doing this to me, Suyin?"

He asked, and you frowned a little bit. "What do you mean?"

He took your hand and gently placed it on his chest, where you can feel the fast movement of his heart beat against your palm. "This."

"I... no idea..." you stammered, because his heart beating really fast. As fast as yours.

Your hand was still on his chest, and all of a sudden you panicked. "Wait... do you have like, a heart condition? I mean, I'm afraid that—"

"Yes." He admitted. Your eyes went wide opened. "And it's because of you."

You noticed one corner of his lips tugged upward. Your face began heating up, overwhelmed with embarrassment and shyness.