-34-

𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

" Arch yo fucking back bro. " I mumbled biting my lip

Kayla looked back at me with tears in her eyes and her mouth wide fucking open.

" I c-can't ... "

I pressed my thumbs down into her lower back area speeding up my pace feeling her wall tighten up around my dick.

Kayla opened her legs some more arching her back now laying completely down her stomach with both of her ankles in her hands.

I don't know how she did it but she fucking did it and im beyond amazed.

" Damn " I mumbled watching my dick slip out of her.

Her pussy was dripping with her cum from the other few rounds we've went.

" Come on.. " She wined looking back at me.

( skips pass this part, don't feel like explaining that part 😂. )

" Open your mouth. " Kayla mumbled hovering over me.

I opened my mouth watching her open hers to spit the mixture of my nut and her cum into my mouth.

Once it was in my mouth her lips right in top of mines in full affect.

" mmm. " She moaned as I sucked on her tongue.

" Soo what you do for your birthday this year? " Kayla asked dipping her fry in her ranch.

" My auntie and sister threw me a luh cookout nun major. " She nodded looking over at my food which was the same thing as hers.

" That's nice I think I wanna do that for my birthday this year. If I don't do that ima just get drunk and listen to Keith Sweat. " I laughed watching her take some of my fries

" You finna be twenty this year? " She nodded doing a little dance in her seat. " You still fucking with that nigga? "

She rolled her eyes looking away from me.

So I take that as a YES?

" Nah, I knew once I got back here I knew I wouldn't be able to stay away from you ... I fell for yo annoying ass on accident. "

I'm in love with this girl and everybody knew it.

I fucking cherish the ground Makayla walk on and it's up with whoever about her.

She made me say fuck them hoes and I'm all about her now. Ima sucka when it comes to her.

" When you gone be mines den? " I smirked watching ha cheeks turn a tinted red.

" You asking? " I shrug my shoulders picking up my cup of pink lemonade taking a couple sips.

" You down to be my girl Makayla? Or you pus— "

" You bet not but I thought I was already your girl? "

" Naaaa ... you was fucking a whole other nigg— "

" It was only three times Day'von. " I shrug my shoulders siping my pink lemonade some more.

" Shouldn't even been once BUT I ain't mad that's the past... you for me or what? "

" I been for you but yea I'm for you Day'von, " She smiled leaning over the tables to kiss me.

" Mhm. " I hummed in between kisses

_______________

I think ima lay off a couple days and start on my new book 🥰.

I wanna have it like thirty chapter pre wrote before I publishing it 🥂.