Chapter Twenty-Eight

Jihyo's PoV

I went back to the dorm as soon as left the store. I don't know how long I stayed in the car as I can't erase what happened a while ago. I thought It will be so much easier on my side because I was the one who broke up with him.

 I thought I could move on faster because I was the one who let go. But I guess I was wrong. I don't know if I am hurting because I still regret how our relationship ended. Or maybe I was hurting because I have am seeing myself as a bad person for hurting him.

Why do I even have to be in this situation? How did I come to this point? All I want was to be loved and love someone without the thought of needing to mind what the other thinks.

I get off the car after calming myself. As I entered the dorm, I saw the other girls talking in the living room.

"What took you so long? Did you get everything?" Jeongyeon asked as she saw me.

I lifted the bag showing her the cans of beer I just bought. She walked to me and grabbed the bag as Chaeyoung also followed.

"Wow, looks like we're going to loosen up later."

"Just a bit, we can't get too drunk, okay."

"Let's see," Jeongyeon said as she shrugged and walked to the kitchen with Chaeyoung. Dahyun and Tzuyu went out on their rooms too and followed Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. Meanwhile, I saw Nayeon at the couch and aggressively scrolling through her phone.

"What are you doing?"

Nayeon looked at me before setting her eyes on her phone again.

"Just checking up, I want to make sure nothing really came out about what happened. There were a few articles online, but they only give clues. Seriously, I don't know how the hell they manage to get these info."

"What do you mean clues?"

"Like this, 'a well-known dancer/choreographer was convicted for sexually harassing a trainee.' the readers of the article are starting to name some people, it's just messed up how they wanted to know who the person is without even considering that it may expose the victim's identity."

"Tsk, people just don't care about the real situation." I sighed as I shook my head.

"Exactly, good thing too that I don't see Y/N scrolling in the internet. She's really taking Pd-nim's advice to stay inactive from the internet while she's still under training."

"Well, we know why. She doesn't want to see posts about her parents. Even if she won't tell us, we know that until now, it's still hurting her."

"We know, the only relatives she have is manager Kris and Pd-nim. She barely have time with Pd-nim, the only time they see each other is when Y/N isi n the building. And I also know that even if Manager Kris is with Y/N all the time, I know she mostly see her as her manager."

"Guys, Jeongyeon unnie wants your idea for our dinner later," Chaeyoung said who came out of the living room.

"Whoa, you guys have a serious moment there." she chuckled.

"Just talking."

"About?"

"Y/N. We're just thinking maybe it will be a lot easier for Y/N to move on if she has another relative around her. And I mean, someone who she really sees as a close member." I said.

"Oh..."

"Didn't Y/N anything about her family? If she ever has cousins or anything?" Nayeon asked.

"Well, Pd-nim has a family, but I doubt that Y/N already meet them. Maybe she's not even close with them too. And manager Kris is single, so I don't think she has any other relative than them." I said.

"Don't worry, guys. Y/N knows that you don't have to be related by blood just to be a family." Chaeyoung said.

"How did you know?" Nayeon asked.

Chaeyoung just shrugged and looked at us.

"I'm her number one fan?"

________________________________

Your PoV

"I had so much fun today. I hope we can hang out sooner before you get busy because I am sure as soon as they officially announced your debut, you'll be busier than ever." Ashley said as we walk out of the mall.

"I wish so too. But don't hesitate to call me. I'll try to answer and reply even how busy I am."

"Aww, I feel so special. Can't wait to see your debut. You know I will be one call away too."

"Of course, as you should."

We hugged and stayed like that for a minute before she started showering me with kisses on my cheeks.

"Ashley!" I giggled as I tried to dodge her kisses.

"Stop!"

"Why? Because you already have nine girls, you refuse to take kisses from me?"

"Shut up!" I chuckled.

She stopped and noticed the people already staring at us. Aunt Kris on the other hand didn't even try to help me. As Ashley stopped, she looked at me as if she was seeing something and then she suddenly laughed.

"What's wrong with you? Gosh, you're really crazy." I hissed as I rolled my eyes and fixed my hair.

"Okay fine, I'm gonna let you go now. But call me anytime, alright?"

"Right, I know."

"Go, Ms. Kris is waiting." She said as she pointed at Aunt Kris who was waiting outside the car.

"Text me if got home, alright?" I said.

"Yes, yes!"

I walked to where aunt Kris was and saw her looking at Ashley. As I look back, I caught Ashley mouthing something on aunt Kris. I looked at her but she stopped and opened the car and told me to get inside already.

"Bye, Y/N! Don't miss me too soon!"

"Whatever!" I yelled as I get in the car.

Aunt Kris also went inside and started the car. I watched Ashley until we were already far. Shaking my head as I can't believe I have a best friend like her.

It was already almost six when we arrived at the dorm. I also fell asleep as I got tired of walking and going around the mall, carrying all the stuff Ashley is giving me.

"Let me help you."

"Thanks, aunt Kris," I said as she helped me with the bags I got. Recalling all the stuff I got, I realized I don't need most of this. It's Ashley who chose it and also pay for it. I'm not even surprised, she can buy albums and attend fan meets and concerts. She's rich, and sometimes I forget about that because she's just someone who doesn't really care who she befriends or talks to.

Aunt Kris and I walked into the dorm together. But I noticed that she's smiling as if she's thinking of something. I just shrugged it off. When I entered the dorm, I instantly called the unnies to tell them that I am home. I heard Chaeyoung unnie getting closer then she came out from the kitchen and looked at me while frowning.

"What the- what happened to your face?!"

"Huh?"

Suddenly the other girls come out from the kitchen too. Including Mina, Sana, and Momo unnie. I looked at aunt Kris as I heard her laughing in the corner. I dropped the bags that I am carrying and hooked my phone. Then I saw my reflection on the screen which made my eyes go wide.

"Who gave you those kiss marks?!" Sana unnie exclaimed.