70 ❆ Without thinking

The moment the others found out Jimin had woken up, the wind elemental was bombarded with hugs, questions, and kisses from a certain someone.

NamJoon pressed his lips against Jimin's the moment he saw him smiling.

Like right now.

Jimin's hand was resting softly on the nape of NamJoon's neck as the elder kissed him tenderly, almost as if he was afraid Jimin would disappear from next to him. Jimin was still extremely weak when it came to his abilities, and had cuts still healing around his body, but he felt better now that he was awake and not in that dream state.

Taehyung, now having rushed into the infirmary with a slight limp to his step, whacked NamJoon away from his best friend and wrapped his arms around Jimin, who hugged him back just as tight.

"I was so-so damn worried!" Taehyung cried against Jimin's shoulder, the wind elemental already shedding tears as he held on to Tae as tightly as his body would allow him.

"I know, I know," Jimin assured, smiling at Namjoon from over Tae's shoulder.

As the sun souls caught up, Taehyung spilling everything about what happened to Hoseok, even though Jimin knew a bit of it since Hoseok had told him before he'd fallen asleep, Hayoon's betrayal, and what Akida told NamJoon and Yoongi, SeokJin and Jungkook walked into the room.

Jin had a cocky smirk on his face as he stood by NamJoon, Jungkook waddling over to his Jimin Hyung and hugging him tightly after pecking Taehyung's lips.

NamJoon, who had been staring at the interaction and the way the two limped, turned his gaze over to the arrogant SeokJin, "Did you-"

"Yes," Jin replied, his smirk widening as he winked at NamJoon, "yes we did."

The only complications in the Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jin relationship, was the fact that the Jin and Jungkook still haven't shared their 'I love you's' with one another. Jin has said it to Tae, Jungkook has said it to Tae, and Taehyung has said it to the both of them, just Jungkook and SeokJin haven't to each other.

They weren't there yet.

Yoongi and Songhee both walked into the infirmary, Songhee's eyes still red and puffy from the crying she did the night before, but she felt a bit better. She hugged Jimin tenderly, the wind elemental forcing her to sit down because he knew damn well she must have been hurt about the whole Hayoon thing.

Yoongi hugged Jimin afterward, glad the younger male was alive and his usual sassy self. Yoongi took a glance at Hoseok, who had been asleep the entire time, his back to Jimin's bed. Yoongi was going to walk over and sit next to him, until Jimin stopped him.

"Hyung," he called, Yoongi turning around to look at him, "last night, after I had woken up, Hoseokie Hyung seemed to be having a... y'know wet dream-" the others snickered, Yoongi flushing red before he heard what Jimin said next, "but it seemed like it turned into a nightmare after, he went from moaning in his sleep to screaming and calling for you. I tried to get him to talk about it when he woke up, but he refused and just went to sleep." all color had drained from Yoongi's face at the words.

Could this be a side affect of the resurrection?

Yoongi walked over to Hoseok's bed, seating himself near Hoseok's sleeping body. He had to admit, unlike the peaceful way Hoseok's expression was usually set in when he slept, he looked troubled, his eyebrows furrowed in his sleep.

Concern washed over Yoongi as he reached for Hoseok, SeokJin the only one near them since the others were with Jimin, though he was startled when Hoseok shot up heaving.

"Hey, hey, Seok!" he yelled, cupping Hoseok's face and making the younger look at him, "hey, Seok, calm down." he pleaded, the younger panting as he stared at Yoongi with bewilderment floating around in his brown eyes.

"Your... You're okay!" Hoseok expressed, obviously relieved as he kept himself sitting up.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at him, shaking his head softly, "Seok, of course i'm okay, what happened?"

Tears welled up in Hoseok's eyes at the memories of those awful nightmares, where he'd burn Yoongi alive in every single one, each time unintentionally; he had to hear Yoongi's screams, watch his body disappear right in front of him, he was helpless each time.

Yoongi wrapped his arms tightly around Hoseok when the younger began sobbing, Yoongi shushing him as he let his hands thread through Hoseok's orange hair. Hoseok's arms wrapping around Yoongi's waist as he cried into his shoulder.

The others stared at the couple with worry, SeokJin keeping his distance as he observed his best friend.

He'd make sure to ask him about it later.

<><><>

"So she just ran away after apologizing, and disappeared?" Jimin inquired, Songhee nodding as she played with a loose strain of her blue hair. Though Jimin heard about what happened, he wanted to hear what Songhee had to say about it, "and you didn't know?"

Songhee shrugged, "I began to have my suspicions a couple days before the attack, before your warning, when we confronted Cashel-"

"Your suspicion was long overdue," Taehyung commented, the others looking at him, they were surrounding Jimin's bed, including Hoseok who had just gotten up and sat in a chair with Yoongi on his lap, "how stupid could you be?"

The words stung Songhee a little harder than they should have, tears welling up in her eyes as she bit her tongue to try and keep them from spilling out.

Taehyung didn't stop talking, though the others stares told him too, "I mean, she lived with you, was with you all the time, hell, you were having sex with her, yet you never noticed anything fishy about her? Like I get it, fuck buddies can make you blind, but seriously? She was the bad guy this entire time and your stupid ass was blind to-"

"ENOUGH!" Yoongi yelled, his eyes their icy blue, spikes of ice forming on the walls at his outburst, Hoseok quickly calming him down by pulling him closer to his chest.

Songhee had tears going down her face, she was staring at the ground as Taehyung's words sunk into her. A lump had formed in her throat.

Tae's eyes widened when he realized what just left his mouth, "S-songhee, i'm so sorry-"

"N-no," Songhee's voice cracked as she looked up at Tae, trying her best to smile at him, "you're right, I was an idiot." Songhee quickly got up, wiping her eyes as she did, "I'm...i'm glad you're okay, Jiminie, i'm gonna take my leave-"

"Noona I'm so sorry," Taehyung apologized, cursing his no filter and the way he spoke without really thinking about it, "I didn't-"

Songhee shook her head, scoffing as she pursed her lips, "It's okay, Tae." is all she assured him with before walking out of the infirmary.

When she was gone, Yoongi lunged for Taehyung, though was held back by Hoseok, the others quickly getting in the way as Taehyung scurried behind Jungkook, while SeokJin just shook his head in Tae's direction.

"Why are you trying to hit me?!!" Taehyung shouted, Yoongi glaring at him as he tried to pry Hoseok's arms off his waist.

"Because her and Hayoon weren't fuck buddies!" he screamed at Tae, who's eyes widened, he never really knew how deep the relationship Hayoon and Songhee had ran, "she was in love with Hayoon you dick head!"

Taehyung's jaw dropped at the words, the grip he had on Jungkook's shoulder loosening.

He had never felt like more of an asshole than he did right then and there.