Chapter 44

~Mangle's POV~

I watched Maddie walk to the exit. It was sad that she couldn't stay, but I knew she had to leave before she was killed.

She looked at me with sad eyes. Maddie felt bad for me.

She was just about to leave, and say goodbye to BB, when she looked at a strange room and walked in. It was the shade of purple that made me scared.

Bonnie.

I tried to get up on the ceiling and go help Maddie, but the destructive kids held me back.

"I need to-" I was cut off by the radio static. The static still scares me ever since BB told me about it. I still don't understand how I got that message.

I kept trying to get to Maddie, but they wouldn't let me go.

"Let me go!" I yelled. A few of them were a little scared, but the majority of them stayed.

The security guard came up and tried to help me. It was my friend.

He must have been switched to the day shift. Lucky for him.

The kids didn't stop. I needed to help Maddie.

I got mad at the children. I couldn't take it anymore.

In rage, I opened my mouth and flung my head forward. I immediately regretted it.

I found my jaw in somebody's head. When I took it out, I took a lot of blood and part of the head with it.

I expected to find a kid dying in front of me, but instead it was a man. My friend.

"Jeremy!" People yelled. 911 was called, everybody screamed, and the kids who tore me apart ran away.

Now I know how Foxy felt.

"I'm sorry." I said.

Everybody was afraid to touch me. I could tell people remembered '87.

I wanted to still help Maddie, but I couldn't leave.

I'm sorry...