139 ~ an aspiring dancer

(Lisa pov / Mature content)

She was sitting on the floor of their bedroom, staring down at her phone screen as her back was to the bed and headphones in her ears.

The more she watched it, the more she could pick out the little things about it that made her eyebrows furrow.

Perfectionism wasn't something she's always had, and maybe it was brought on from her self image issues she's been dealing with.

But anything she did now, she almost always over analyzed. And Lisa knew if Rosie wasn't asleep in the bed above her, she'd be telling her to stop judging herself as much as she was right now.

"Breathe..." She whispered to herself as she breathed in and out. Continuing to watch her latest dance video that she was holding off on uploading until she'd figure some things out with Rosie.

Chaeyoung and her have been great, actually... amazing, ever since they began talking to one another more about everything.

And since they've been spending a lot of quality time together, especially after Rosie's performance a couple of months ago.

It was the part in their lives when they realized everything and anything that they do, will most definitely revolve around each other.

But there was something her mother had brought up to them over dinner the other night that had left the two of them really needing a good 'sit down and figure our things out' moment.

Lisa sighed and watched her video some more before feeling two slim arms go around her neck. She jolted briefly before tilting her head back and smiling widely.

She yanked the headphones out of her ears by the cord and accepted the kiss on her lips Rosie tiredly gave her. Before raising her chin up more, to give the blonde more access to her neck.

Humming in pleasure to the pecks being softly placed along it and her jaw.

"Someone woke up from her nap feeling good." She spoke quietly and Rosie giggled.

"Mhm."

Lisa sat her phone down and turned around in Rosie's arms. Putting her hands on the woman's that were still around her neck as she slowly crawled up the side of the bed.

Chaeyoung smiling and scooting back before Lisa put her hand down, onto Rosie's waist, and positioned her to lay down.

She crawled on top of Chae and grinned as her girlfriend pulled her down and kissed up her collarbone.

Lisa practically melted at the warm kisses and breath before Rosie tugged on her shirt.

"Okay..." She chuckled softly while running her fingers through Chaeng's long hair. "You're making me think back to our one year anniversary."

She smirked while looking down over Chaeyoung's body. Sports bra and shorts, highlighting her curves in the fairy light lit room.

Her eyes closed as she imagined that night. The day being one just as memorable, but that night was one for the history books.