Tears.

       That's really the only thing Dipper felt on his face.

       The thing he's had to avoid for so many years. After being told to never show such vulnerability near others..yet here he was.

       He never thought this would be the day where he officially broke down..

       It was odd, but he felt..relieved?

       The brunette didn't know what he thought of his situation. A part of him told him to stop, to stop clinging onto the person, to stop showing weakness, to stop letting out any sign of a negative feeling. Another told him to let it out, that he was safe, he wasn't being judged. That side of him told him that he was finally near the people he needed to be near, it told him to finally let himself express his emotions. It told him to finally just be himself..it told him he wasn't Mason. He wasn't that boy that was so obedient and so..emotionless. He wasn't that boy that never fought back anymore, he wasn't that boy that just let others push him down..he was finally the person he knew he was. Dipper-

       The noise of a door getting shut suddenly interupted his trains of thoughts. He didn't even know where he really was as of now..he could finally see his surroundings.

       He..he didn't even remember what happened. He only remembered breaking down. That's it.

       He looked over to whoever was holding him..Pyronica. He didn't have a problem with that, but the fear of ruining a rule still traumatized him-

       No. Those rules were only ruining him.

       An arm was around his shoulder in which belonged to the female that simply stared into the woods..she seemed stuck I thought. He guessed that he stopped crying a few minutes ago, so now it was just a comfortable silence..but he still had odd feelings.

       In reality, he had no idea what happened to him during the weeks. It was as if..he was unconscious? He didn't know. It felt like he blacked out for eternity. He remembered the feelings during those weeks though..the feeling of emptiness in his stomach, the abandonment, the touch starve, the way he questioned himself so many times, he recalled how scared he was.

       He never took the time to see how messed up his life was.

       But it didn't matter..he let out a sigh. A sigh of relief. His final sigh. He knew he wasn't insane with his thoughts, but he knew how he always argued with himself. The way his mind controlled him could be seen as confusing or off, but he himself knew the way he thought wasn't so healthy. He couldn't really stop the ringing in his ears, it killed him, but what could he do about it? His thoughts were like several big waves, he was in an ocean, trying to run away from the waves, but there's always one wave that attacks him before the other ones. Each wave carried different thoughts that would affect his actions, each one changed his emotions. It was a wreck, but..he couldn't really control it. He was so use to someone giving him demands, maybe his managers leaving affected too much..but that didn't really answer his questions he carried. Why? Why did he act like this? He knew there was a part of him that thought more..healthy thoughts, but he barely thought like that in awhile. It's been awhile of being himself, it was weird, it felt like he woke up from a never ending nightmare..well his nightmare didn't really end. It felt like a lucid dream.

       His gaze went over to the door, in which there stood Vincent who leaned against the door, just spacing out. He remembered everything that happened between them slightly, he can already recall how vulnerable and soft he felt like, it was a weird, but comforting feeling? He knew he was still wary over him, but he couldn't help himself missing the males touch. The brunette couldn't seen to speak, he opened his mouth, but nothing came out. He wanted to call out to Vincent, maybe just to talk for a while, or just to feel someone that gave him a different type of affection..yet he found himself just staring.