4

Adorable.

Jennie couldn't help but smile upon seeing Rosé blush from something she might have said, she can't remember what it was but she sure is happy she said whatever it was.

And after an hour of discussion, Roseanne picked her things up, ready to go to her next class.

"Hey Rosie?" Jennie asked, tailing behind the tall blonde.

"Yes Jennie?" Roseanne sweetly smiled.

"Do you mind if I walk you to your next class?" Jennie asked.

"Oh, why?" Roseanne tilted her head to the side.

"Oh uhm, it's on my way so I figured maybe we can go together." Jennie faked a smile, scratching the back of her head slightly.

Liar.

Jennie's next class was in the complete opposite direction of Roseanne's, but the girl doesn't mind as long as she can spend a little more time with the girl that get's her so intrigued.

"So uhm, I was wondering.." Jennie cleared her throat  while looking at the taller girl.

Rosé looked at her while smiling and Jennie couldn't find the right words to utter, not when the girl beside her is looking at her so intently.

"I was wondering if you wanna go grab lunch with me?" Jennie asked, unsure of how the girl would react.

"Lunch? With me?" Chaeyoung blinked a couple of times, finding it hard to process what the older girl had just said.

"Oh Jennie, you don't have to." Roseanne paused, stopping in the middle of the hallway.

"I don't want you pitying me." The blonde bit her lip, looking down her shoes.

Jennie couldn't quite comprehend why Rosé thinks she's pitying her, I mean sure she's a nerd but she only wants to get to know the blonde girl more.

"But I wasn-"

"Hey, it's fine. Besides, I don't want Melanie and the rest to tease me again for being close to you." Roseanne quickly declined, cutting her from finishing her sentence.

"Thank you for the offer though, see you around." Rosé flashed her a small shy smile, before leaving her standing in the crowded hallway.

---

"You look pissed." Somi, one of Jennie's friends, observed.

"I just wanna go home." Jennie sighed, slumping down her desk.

"What happened? Girl problems?" Somi guessed.

"Surely it's not Melanie though, I don't even know why that girl sticks around you all the damn time when you two aren't even dating."

"But everyone thinks you are." Nayeon, one of the brunette's friend butted in.

"Isn't she screwing the boy's football cap? Chanyeol?" Somi asked.

"Couldn't really care less." Jennie whispered.

"Then tell me who's the unlucky girl you've been thinking?" Nayeon chuckled.

"Roseanne." Jennie mumbled.

"Excuse me?"

"Sorry I didn't get that."

"It's Roseanne Park, business major." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Oh, same department huh." Somi wiggled her brows.