Chapter 37- Getting to Know You

I woke up with the moon light swimming in my room. Laying on the floor, my limbs tangled up with someone else's.

Blinking away the fog from my eyes, I look up to find a serene face of my mate. Nikolai peacefully asleep, his breathing even and calm. His scent wrapping around me tightly, just as strong as his arms and legs that held me to him.

I slowly worked myself out of his grasp and made my way to the bathroom. Coming back he was still on the floor sprawled out in his back. Biting my lip, I grabbed the sheets off the bed and slid them over his large form. I reclaimed my place beside him on the floor.

Snuggling cozily under the blankets with the full intent on going back to sleep. I could feel his arm drape over me once again.

I stir under the heat of his form, stiffen up noticing how much his body pressed into mine.

Feeling his member through his pants, my shorts making my hips too aware of his. I tried my best not to move, but he moved in closer to me, wrapping his arm tightly around me.

Holding me close to him, I could hear my heart beating in my ears. Why was I so nervous?

"Your heart beat is loud." Nikolai grumbled softly. I froze up, my breath hitched in my throat and I swallowed down my nervousness.

Relax Sol. Just relax and breathe.

I took slow deep breaths but his hand began to wander. I clenched my thighs afraid of where it might lead, but curious as to how far he'll go.

I felt his hand slide down my torso and over my belly. Fingering the waistline of my shorts until he slipped his hand through. I held my breath as his fingers found their way to my cunt.

His long digits circling around the sensitive bundle of nerves. I hissed as my hips jolted back in shock. I wasn't a very promiscuous person. In fact I rarely ever got involved with others.

"Your smell is so potent." He growls. "I cannot wait to scent you. To rub myself all over your skin and have you moan my name." He growls lowly in my ear. I bite my lip as to keep myself from making any sound.

His single digit stroking me, I could feel warmth gather at the base of my stomach. This was a different type of warmth. One I never thought I'd feel.

"Nik?" I breathed out.

My hips jut back as a strong wave of pleasure hits me through my pelvis. I bite my lip as my breathing increases.

"I could eat you alive with how delicious you smell." He growls. My wolf whining for him to do exactly that, purring and rubbing against him, begging for him.

"Nikolai." I whisper.

His finger moves rhythmically, holding the most sensitive part of my self with ease.

My wolf easily pushes forward as my head pulls against his chest. Snaking my spine making my hips rub against his, I was needy. I could feel his member grow, he pressed me to him growling lowly.

The presence of his Beast made my wolf shy.

"Don't be a tease, little wolf. I could mark you right now, and have you trembling with my cock buried inside you." He growls and I bite my lips as I twist and whine in his arms. Causing more friction between us, as I purred.

My tongue fell out as I pulled my head back. My wolf wasn't one who was well spoken. I did most of the talking while my wolf was more primal and instinctual. She didn't know words, but she knew body. She knew what she wanted.

I snatch his hand out of my waistband and quickly mount him, pinning his hands to the floor.

I was never not on top of a situation and my wolf was predominantly dominant.