25

Areum's POV:

"What do you mean by that!?" I asked this strange guy in front of me.

"Nothing. Your friends might be searching for you. Follow me." He said as he started walking so I quickly followed him.

After some few minutes...

"AREUM!!!"

Beomgyu?

"There they are.... You can go now." He said pointing at them.

"Tha-" I turned around and found no one.
"Where did he go?" I asked myself as I looked around.

"AREUM!!!" Beomgyu ran towards me and hugged me tightly so I hugged back.

"I was so worried about you." He whispered.

"I-"

"YOON AREUM YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!" Slowly all of them came and hugged me while Beomgyu backed away.

Beomgyu's POV:

I'm glad she is okay...

I smiled as I looked at them hugging each other. Just then my attention went towards someone who was looking at us. I suddenly feel goosebumps just by looking at this guy.

He turned towards me we made eye contact.

I can't move.

"Gyu? Beomgyu?" Areum called my name but I can't move nor look at them.

"L-lets go out of here... I'm feeling uncomfortable right now." As Aecha said that all of us went out.

I can forget what just happened.
Who was that?

-At the room-

"So you are saying that a stranger helped you and suddenly disappeared?" Stella asked while Areum nodded her head.

"Is it the spirit of the forest?" Aecha asked.

Spirit of the forest?

"Do you want to hear a story that happened in that forest?" Aecha turned serious while Areum came towards me and sit on my lap so I hugged her.

"Sure." Guanlin smirked.

"It happened 40 years ago.... In that forest a guy named Lee Woojin was murdered, his body was found rotten there."(A/n: it's just a random name that I thought of. Not The real Lee Woojin)

Hyerim quickly went towards Yeonjun hyung and hugged him while Areum froze.

"So... What are you trying to tell us?" Emma asked.

"Wait are you thinking that the stranger who helped me was him!?" Areun shouted while Aecha nodded.

"This fanfiction is getting darker each chapter..." Soobin stated while all of us nodded in agreement.

Wait..... So that means.... Is that why I couldn't move because of that?

"Well... Let's go to a cafe and forget about what just happened today!!" Yeonjun hyung said trying to change the mood and all of us cheered.

Why can't I erase that feeling?

From the moment we left the forest I can feel someone looking at me.
____________________________________
That's all!!

Thank you so much for your votes and for reading this story^^

Hope you guys like it!!

Stay safe and healthy
Have a great day ahead<3