Chapter 5 - Incident with Kuzuryu Clan Pt. 2/2

Y/n P.O.V

     The Kuzuryu men began firing at our house, I quickly shouted for Nagatsuka for her to come upstairs, she quickly ran upstairs and ran into my room, I ran into my room after that, I quickly zipped down the bag and pulled out my concealed bulletproof vest and assault rifle.

     I quickly load the gun with a magazine and slide the gun chamber, I toggled off the safety mode and attached the silencer to it, I then put on the bulletproof vest, I also grabbed my pistol and did procedures as I did to the assault rifle, I also attached a silencer to it and then I hid it under my shirt.

Y/n: "Nagatsuka, follow me."

Nagatsuka: "Yes, Onii-sama."

     I then walked to the picture in my room and removed it from the wall, I inserted the code and the secret room opened, I quickly rush in and grabbed another bulletproof vest, putting it on Nagatsuka.

Y/n: "Listen, stay in this room before I come back, also lock the door."

Nagatsuka: "You never told me about this room, Onii-sama."

Y/n: "It wouldn't be wise if I let my cute sister touch the firearms, would it?"

     I then pats her head and head outside of the secret room into my own room, I got the picture back to its original place and locked the secret room door, I then holstered my assault rifle, and pulled out my pistol as I prefer a pistol for close quarter combat situations, I also grabbed some stun grenades and smoke grenades just in case.

     I then slowly opened the door, and I leaned myself against the wall near the stairs, I can hear footsteps and people talking downstairs, I then pulled the pin of a smoke grenade and threw it downstairs, I then pulled the pin of a stun grenade and threw it downstairs shortly after, I then rushed downstairs.

     I shot the closest guy I saw in the smoke and then more started to appear as I walked closer into the smoke, I shot everyone I saw right at that moment, then the smoke started to clear up, I saw Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu close by, so I decided to grab him by his neck and pointed my pistol at his head.

Y/n: "All of you, drop your guns and pull your hands up into the air or your gang's heir head is going to be blown up by me."

     As the smoke cleared, all of the gang men dropped their guns and their hands were up in the air, I kicked the closest gun away from them.

Y/n: "Leave, don't grab your weapons with you, hands still up in the air."

     One by one, they left the house and stand near their cars, luckily, I brought my radio with me so, I hit the emergency button and I didn't free Fuyuhiko until the Superintendent arrive.

Y/n: "So, why did you do this, huh?"

Fuyuhiko: "I don't have to answer someone like you."

     I then kicked his legs causing him to fall to the ground and I pointed my gun at his head, he was scared for sure.

Y/n: "Don't act tough, answer or I will shoot you this time in the leg, also don't annoy me."

Fuyuhiko: "Fine fine..I originally wanted you to apologizes and summit to us like all the other, but after seeing you sister, I wanted her.."

     I then shot him in the leg twice, causing him to scream, the men outside tried to rush in to help him but I pointed my gun at them, causing them to back down.

Y/n: "I told you to don't annoy me, didn't I?"

Fuyuhiko: "You'll pay for this..."

Y/n: "Oh, really?"