•9•

"Alright, I think it's time for dinner!" Jin interrupts Jimin's rant about a stuffed animal, Mr. Prickles, by stepping over and hauling Jimin into his arms. Jimin let out a tiny shriek before laughing and latching onto Jin.

Namjoon tapped on my shoulder which brought my attention to him.

"Would you like to be held?"

"Y-yes d-daddy!" He looked shocked before briefly turning to the side and coughing before adjusting his pants while standing up. They must've shifted when he sat. He lifted me up into his arms and placed me on his hip. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders before tucking my head into the crevice of his neck since I felt tired.

I don't think he likes me calling him that because he looked uncomfortable. I shouldn't try.

As we stepped out together, I could hear the shuffle of the others' steps around us.

"Oh yeah, Namjoon, you really should take down that tent before we eat dinner." Yoongi said while the others erupted in laughter. I brought my head out of my hiding spot while glancing over to see what all the fuss was about?

"What tent?"

"The one down sou-"

"In our backyard. We didn't show you that part yet but we set a tent out there. I need to go bring it back in after I drop you off in the kitchen." Namjoon cut in while smiling reassuringly. However I notice a blush build up behind his ears.

"I can help with that." Hoseok pitched in with a wink.

"Can I see the tent before you take it down? Is it big?"

"For sure. It's huge but it takes awhile to set down and Jin would probably like you to help in the kitchen. Maybe some other time, angel." I pout before accepting the response and tucking my face back in.

Lately I noticed that each guy had their own unique scent and I enjoyed smelling them. Namjoon particularly smelled like peaches, jasmine, and honey. It was calming.

Soon enough, he set me down on a familiar cold surface and I whined a bit in protest when he pulled away.

"I'll be quick, baby."

"I'll make sure of it!" Hoseok cut in as he dragged Namjoon's arm out the kitchen.

Jimin jumped up onto the counter besides me while Yoongi casually took the spot in front of me. He shocked me by leaning down and wrapping his arms around my waist while setting his head sideways on my lap. Jimin laughed before brushing a hand teasingly up and down Yoongi's ears.

What shocked me more was when I heard Yoongi begin to purr and nuzzle further into my lap.

"Sweetie, are you thirsty? Do you want something to drink?"

"Yes please."

"What would you like? We have water, tea, soda, orange juice, lemonade, milk, you name it."

"Can I have some lemonade?"

"Coming right up!" Jin instantly pours me a glass and asks Jungkook to bring it to me. Jungkook bounds over, spills a bit along the way, and sets it on the counter before cuddling into my side, avoiding Yoongi's head.

"Why are you guys so cuddly? We just met!" I giggle as Jungkook nuzzles into my waist which indirectly tickles me.

"Well, we finally found you! And you're adorable, and sweet, and huggable, and lovely, lovely, lovely!" Jimin rubs his head against mine.

"I agree with Jimin, but also the fact that new mates need to bond right away or else the hybrids' animal sides may become too feral since they haven't connected with their mate enough. Occasionally if one of us hasn't spent nearly enough time with the other, we give them time with one another individually. We all need to bond with you, so that's why we all took a week off. Even then, you're so adorable that we keep passing you person to person."