15

"In the end there doesn't have to be anyone who understands you. There just has to be someone who wants to."
– Robert Brault

Bella's pov

Jacob takes my hand in his and we head downstairs to the party.

What I had in mind was 10-15 people coming over to meet us, what actually happened was the entire city coming over. And not only that, the room was filled with media people.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the reason for this party has finally arrived." Mr William announced. And immediately each and every person's eyes were on us.

And My nervousness was back. "Baby you don't need to worry, everyone's gonna love you." He whispers.

I smile and follow Jacob's directions.

We end up meeting so many people today. Apparently everyone loves Jacob, and whenever he visits, they have a party to meet him. Mostly everyone was polite and not like how I saw in movies sabotaging others.

The food was absolutely delicious. Everyone takes there food very seriously in this family. And I am glad they do, because I'll always be surrounded with goodness then.

After a while, my legs starts to hurt because of the high heels I am wearing. I am 5'3 whereas Jacob is 5'11. Jacob loves the fact that I am short, he thinks I look more cute because of it. I tend to differ from his opinion.

"Are you okay cupcake?" He asks me. Yes he does call me by many other names. I make a sad face and say "my legs hurt so bad."

"Aww" he says and laughs, "let's get you out of here then."  And he picks me up bridal way, and takes me up to our room by a lift. He places me over on the couch.

I kick away my heels and smile at him. He comes over and gives me a kiss.

"What do you wanna do now." He asks as its still early to sleep.

"How about we both take a nice swim in that pool, and then watch something together on Netflix?" I suggest. I have wanting to be with him in that pool since we got here.

"Babe if you want to see my body, all you got to do is ask." He smirks and takes off his coat.

Yes I do want to see it. But obviously I won't say it to boost up his ego.

"I'll be right back" I tell him.

I go back to my closet and take out a black bikini suit that Taylor got me.

I am a bit nervous, because this is the first time that he'll see my body. But I know that I feel comfortable with him I just hope he'll like it.

I see his back facing towards me while he is in the pool. He turns slowly and I get to watch his well maintained hot six pack abs. He is sexy no doubt about that. His wet hair makes him look even more hot. I can feel his eyes upon me as well.

"Elle you look so hot and sexy and of course beautiful.." he starts. I cut him off by going inside the pool and kissing him.

 I cut him off by going inside the pool and kissing him

He doesn't waste any time and starts kissing me back.

"Cupcake you are so so perfect." He compliments me.

"We both are Jacob, for each other. I never ever want to lose you ever. You are all that matters to me." I tell him honestly.

"Ella I love you." He finally confesses to which I smile and kiss him again.

I am happy about the fact that I decided to do this trip with him. It has somehow brought both of us more closer towards each other.

He is the love of my life, and I am his. Nothing can ever change this.

"I love you Jacob" I finally reply.

He brings me one of his shirt to wear for the night. And now we both are laying down in each other's arms.

I love that he is so close to me right now, sleeping right next to me. Everything was absolutely perfect tonight, exactly how I wanted it to be.

He is the best thing that has ever happened to me, for which I am and always will be grateful. I wish this never ends.

"Elle, I am yours, forever." He says as if he knew I was thinking about this.

"I know baby, and I am yours, forever." I reply and soon we both fall asleep.

—————————————
Hope you liked it💕. I'll try to keep uploading new chapters everyday.