CHAPTER 11: Philippines(Part 2)-Palawan

A/N:
HI GUYSSS I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, JUST HAD SOME THINGS TO TAKE CARE OFF BUT YEAH, HERE IS A LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS! STAY SAFE AND GOD BLESS LOVE YA'LL😘

AMERICA'S POV
I woke up with the kisses of my husband.
"Good Morning love."
"Good Morning."
I stretched my arms up in the air, that left him giggling.
"How can you be so cute and sexy at the same time?"
"Uhmm, I'm born with it?" I shrug and we laughed.
"I love you America."
"I love you too."
Then he kissed me sweetly and I kissed back.
"Come on, we'll be late for our flight."
We prepared our things and me and my husband's outfits for today. You know wife duties, and I'm happy that I am the one who's doing it.

I wore a sky blue sundress for our flight and paired it with my gucci bag, along with my dior shades

My husband wore these sky blue polo and paired it with white shorts and some white valentinos on.
Again, we wore matching clothes, I love it when I prepare my husband's clothes for the day, he doesn't look like a king, but my Maxon.
I was looking at the balcony while waiting for Maxon, drinking my coffee, looking at the beautiful clear waters and the shining sun.
After a while a pair of arms came to hug me, I know its Maxon's. Well who else should it be ?
"Hi sexy." He said smirking down at me and laying his head on my shoulders.
"You naughty thing."
"Oh really?"
Then he carried me, twirling me around and drowning me with kisses.
"Maxonnn !!! Put me down!!" I said laughing.
He puts me down and kisses my forehead.
"I love you so so much !" He said.
"I love you too! But you have to put me down." I said chuckling.
"Okay. Fine, fine."
He held my hand.
"Come on let's go!"
We got down to the lobby and checked out.
As we got out of the hotel, crowds are surrounding us cheering for us as we got out. We were escorted by our guards to the limousine and headed to the airport.
As we got down, there were more crowds cheering for us. I was so happy, seeing these people loving us.
We took a few pictures with the people and they gave us some flowers and gifts, aren't they just so sweet ?
Maxon pulled me from the crowd going to our plane.
He buckled my seatbelt and snuggled with me on the seat.
"Maxon?"
"Hmm?"
"I love seeing these people cheering for us Maxon."
"But, we have a honeymoon to attend too." He said laughing.
"I'm all yours tonight." I said whispering seductively on his ear.
"I can't wait." He said smirking at me.
He hugged me and kissed my forehead, I laid my head on his shoulder and just like that I felt asleep in his presence.