» 60

Hyuna never really had a lot of friends- spending most of her free time with Myunghee, or the obvious studying. So when she agreed to go to the diner with the boys, she would have had never known how much fun it would be.

She had made sure to grab her belongings and bid farewell to Myunghee before departing ways with the boys.

Eager minds and even eager stomachs that grumbled with the smell of food infiltrating their senses as they entered the diner.

It was the epitome of movie magic American diner. Burgers and milkshakes on almost every table, red and white coloured seats and walls, booths, the whole ordeal sent excitement rushing through Hyuna.

The night had gone splendidly, melodious laughter filling the air, an odd chip or two thrown at each other, Jaemins arms draped around her shoulder and in the end they all had a great time.

Hyuna felt comfortable around them, opening up to them more and more with each visit; they didn't falter at making her feel safe and welcomed.

She really felt as if she belonged, conversations and jokes flowed smoothly between them bar the few inside jokes had to be explained- but the boys didn't mind.

They liked Hyuna, enjoying her company and excited that there was now a new member to their group.

They also felt happy and proud of Jaemin, never seeing him as happy as he was when he was with her. It was also convenient for them as he now had someone to give all his affection to that wasn't them.

The night had ended within a few short hours, not because they wanted to leave, but because the waitress had to kick them out because they were closing. Something along the lines as "we close early on Wednesday's."

Which would of made sense if it wasn't currently 6pm. But they shrugged it off, taking this as an infraction for them to get home.

The rest of the boys had left, leaving just Jaemin and Hyuna. It was now dark, but the many neon lights of cafes and restaurants illuminated the streets intensely, almost as if it was still day.

A crisp cold breeze blew through the streets and before they knew it, it had start to drizzle with rain.

"You did amazing today Jaemin," Hyuna said, finally breaking the silence the two shared.

Jaemin didn't respond, only chuckling to himself quietly, dropping his head briefly before looking up at her, strands of his black hair covering parts of his eyes.

"I wouldn't of been able to do it if you weren't there." He said smoothly making Hyunas mouth pop open slightly at his statement.

She knew he was the flirtatious kind, but that never stopped her from being shocked every time he'd open his pretty pink lips.

"That was a bit cringe," she said, trying hard to calm her rapidly beating heart.

Her eyes flickered between his, the two basking in each other's presents, the warmth of each other's eyes filling them with content.

Jaemin reached up, gently brushing a few strands of wet hair out of her face and behind her ear. An array of butterflies filled her stomach and hues of pink and reds rose of her cheeks.

She looked down, trying to hide her rosy red cheeks but his fingers didn't move. They lingered on her skin, gently dragging them along side her cheek to her chin as he carefully tilted her head back up to look at him.

"You look so beautiful love." His words were low and deep, but they didn't go unnoticed. Her cheeks flooding a brighter shades of red as her eyes sparkled under the lights.

Jaemin also had butterflies, he didn't know how to act, but he couldn't help himself. He watched as her eyes flicked from his to his lips, he watched as she subconsciously but her bottom lip and he couldn't stop it.

His heart had taken over his racing mind as he lent in, eyes closing.

Hyunas eyes fluttered shut too, she could feel Jaemins hands cup her jaw as his lips connected to hers.

The night had been everything Hyuna could've hoped for. She spent it laughing and in the arms of Jaemin.

She could feel all her insecurities melting away, and in the midst of the large city, in the midst of rain, she didn't care.

All her worries left her as Jaemins lips stayed against hers. There was so much emotion in the kiss, and she could feel how much Jaemin felt towards her.

He gently pulled away, hands still against her face but their foreheads resting against each other's.

"I love you Hyuna."

—————

Was that too fast??