Preference 56 :)

^ Now that's some quality father/son bonding right there 10/10 adorable
————————————————————————

How the mercs react to you doing a tik tok dance! It can be whatever dance y'all want, I don't even have tik tok so idk the dances lmao

Also, I usually like to keep these preferences in about the same time line as TF2 (about 1972) but obviously for this one we're zooming all the way to 2020

WARNINGS: nothin compadre
—————————————-

Scout:
As soon as he sees you doing a tik tok, he runs into the camera and joins you. It doesn't matter if he knows the dance or not, he just runs into the camera and dances.

Sometimes he'll pick you up and throw you on the couch, then run back to the camera to finish the dance by himself.

Sniper:
Sniper doesn't understand why you enjoy making these little "tic tac" videos, but he loves it when you do.

He'll watch you dance with a dopey grin the complement you after you finish. Sometimes you'll catch him humming the song you used for your dance.

Spy:
Spy.. doesn't exactly approve of some of the dances.

"Might as well throw your whole ass at the camera!"

He doesn't like when you post anything vaguely sexual, because "there are weirdos and perverts on the internet!" But man, does he love to watch you make them..

Soldier:
Soldier doesn't understand why everyone is so obsessed with this app, but as long as you're happy making them, he doesn't mind. He actually enjoys watching you practice the dance.

"THATS A GREAT SONG SWEETIE, BUT TRY THIS INSTEAD!" *proceeds to play the National Anthem*

Engineer:
Engineer thinks you're absolutely adorable when you make these videos. He'll watch from behind the camera and chuckle at your cuteness.

And if you ask nicely, he'll even stand behind you and try to do the dance as well! Granted, it won't be very good, but it's the thought that counts.

Pyro:
Pyro LOVES making tik toks with you! No matter what you're doing, Pyro will definitely join you (even if he doesn't know what's going on).

He also enjoys staying in the background and doing wacky things, like hopping around on one leg, doing cartwheels, setting things on fire...

Demo:
Demo thinks it's absolutely adorable when you do these little dances. He'll clap and cheer you on while you're in the middle of dancing.

And if he's drunk (which he is most of the time), he'll step in and start sloppily dancing right next to you!

Medic:
Medic tries his very best to hate the dances you do, but he just can't help but love them. They make you happy and he loves they way your eyes sparkle when you finally get the dance just right.

When you force him *AHEM* I mean- when you encourage him to join you, he always halfasses the dance because he's more focused on admiring you.

Heavy:
Heavy thinks the little dances are stupid, but he knows you have fun doing them, so he keeps those opinions to himself.

He actually does think you're cute when you do the little dance then get frustrated because something went wrong. He always claps and congratulates you after you finish your mini performance.
——————————————-

Aww I liked this one tee hee

But it's short and unedited because I wrote this in 2 hours and it's like 2am rn lmao

Ughhahaha y'all I wrote the first 3 chapters of my fanfic, then a few hours later I reread them and cried because it was so fucking bad lmaoajsjsjjwksksjsksk

But I rewrote the first two and I think they're much better. Although I still need a lot of help because I have no clue how to write a book 🤩

Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed! Requests are open my darlings 🥰