❤️~When he confessed~❤️

Y/N walks all the way to the girls lockers, Mina and Yaoyaorozu behind you chatting happily, while you mind your own business. You three approached the lockers quietly, trying to make sure that everything was okay, no boys, no stalkers, just the three of you.

You turned your head towards them, catching the name of 'Bakugou'. "What? What happened to Bakugou?" You scanned them, eyeing them with worry. The two girls giggled by your response, until Mina says, "No! We were talking about Bakugou to see who he likes....hm...I think he may be inlove with you!" Momo wiggles her eyebrows, but you, Your eyes widened, before your cheeks turned red.

"No! No, no!! He would never love me! Because, he's strong... and I'm just...Me!" You said, entering your locker combination before pushing your locker open.

You gasped loudly, making them stop their gossip and look at you. They looked into your locker, only to gasp loud with you. You shakily backed away from your locker. The two girls started to go silent, which scared you a little.

Your locker, instead of the f/c design you did, it was covered with little red petals, scattering over a white envelope. After a few moment of silence, they squealed loudly, and rushed towards your locker. They began to gush and blab about how this was a cute confession. You made your way to your locker and grabbed the letter. The girls knew you had a crush on Katsuki...and they actually thought it was from him. Tch...he would never love me.

You opened the letter, only for your eyes to grow wide again.

Y/N,
       Meet me at the cherry blossom tree in the park.
          I need to tell you something....
              DON'T BE LATE, IDIOT!
                 ~Katsuki

The girl wondered why I was so silent and peeked over my shoulder, only for them to squeal loudly again. I, myself, feeling love-strucked joined there squealing. Once we were done squealing, we took deep breaths before we started to change our shoes.

Once you were done, you took another deep breath and started combing your long/short h/c hair. "Y/N, WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?! GO NOW!!!! YOU DON'T WANT THE ANGRY POMERANIAN THINKING YOU DUMPED HIM!!!! GO!! SHOO SHOO!!!" Mina shouts, making shooing gestures. Yaoyaorozu just chuckles, because I was getting mad. "FINE!" You said, taking one look in the mirror before dashing out the door, clutching your backpack on your shoulder.

Katsuki's POV

I paced back and forth, sweat trickling down my head as I wiped it away shakily. Oh..my..shittling...shit..It's happening! I'm gonna confess my feelings towards her...AND SHE BETTER ACCEPTS IT....

Third Person's POV

Katsuki didn't know that you had arrive, since he was busy calming himself down. He takes a deep breath and looked at your eyes, only for him to jump slightly with his eyes growing wider. "Hey!" He shouts at Y/N, before Y/N started giggling. "You scared me." He says, making you tilt your head in confusion. "You didn't see me come here?" You said, making his cheeks go red. "I didn't! I was busy....uh....admiring the view! Haha!..hah.." He nervously laughs, before your eyes were filled with worry.

Y/N looks at him with a raised expression. "Are you okay, Katsuki? You don't look too go-!" You put the back of your hand on his forehead, only for him to grab your hand and pull you into his chest. He wraps his arm around you, making your cheeks redden. You hesitantly wrapped your hands in his waist, the butterflies in your stomach, growing bigger and bigger.

He pulls away only for him to look at the ground, ashamed of what he did. "Look, Y/N I really appreciated you as a friend since I first saw you...you were an amazing person, sometimes annoying, but you were always there for me. And I....It makes me feel sick..that your only my friend..I don't wanna be friends anymore, because...I want to be something more. I want to be you-"

You interrupted Katsuki with a kiss on his lips, making him stop his ranting. You cupped his cheeks, before you deepened the kiss. He kisses back, making your lips curl into a smile. You pulled away and looked into his loving eyes.
You took a deep breath.

"Katsuki...When I first saw you, I was so angry of you being such a bully to Izuku, but now, since you and him are getting closer(not), I felt happiness....I was lucky to be your friend, because you were smart, funny, intelligent...everything...When I'm around you, I feel weird, like I wanna throw up rainbows, and some times I would blush like crazy around you. Once I realized what this feelings were, I...I realized that I love you too..." I looked into his eyes, to see him holding back his tears, making me giggle and kiss his nose.

"I love you Bakugou Katsuki..." I whispered, before pulling him into a deep kiss once again, which he kisses back immediately. I think my life wasn't so bad after all....

But little do you know...Mina, Kirishima, Yaoyaorozu, Kaminari, Midoriya, Uraraka were behind a bush near the cherry blossom tree, eavesdropping into his confession, while they had there emotional face on, they were just happy since there would be someone who will tame the beast now.... (wicked little munchkins...)

Peace out! ✌🏼