A Special Lecture (Izuku X Rossweisse) [BNHA X High School DxD]

"Hey nerd." Katsuki Bakugo said, as he and Izuku Midoriya are at the Common Area of their dorm. They're the only ones in the Common Area, as the rest of their class were either at the Kiyashi Shopping Ward, or went to Ground Beta to train.

"What is it, Kacchan?" Izuku replied. He wonders what will Katsuki say to him, considering he is aware of One For All, and he's now trying to make amendments to his actions.

"I heard you're having a special class tomorrow. Is it true?" Katsuki asked. He was quite surprised that Izuku will get a special class, considering that Izuku is already smart. He questions the motive of the teacher.

"Yeah, it's from Rossweisse-sensei." Once Izuku said that, Katsuki tensed up. The One For All user was confused by this. "What's the matter Kacchan?"

"Nothing." Is Katsuki's only reply.

"Okay, I'll go back to my room. See you later Kacchan." Izuku said, and left the Common Area.

Katsuki was sweating bullets, as soon as Izuku mentions "Rossweisse", Katsuki knew Izuku will be on a long ride.

"Good luck, nerd." He thought, as he decides to go back to his room. He thought of telling him what to expect from the mysterious teacher, but he shrugged it off as he wanted Izuku to "enjoy" his experience.

---------------

The next day.

Most of Class 1-A are at the Common Area. Some were just having a chat, while others are eating.

But one person noticed that someone is missing.

"Where's Midoriya-kun?" Tenya Iida asked. He didn't notice Izuku after they left the classroom, so he was worried.

"Don't worry about our cinnamon roll." Denki Kaminari replied. "Rossweisse-sensei called him after class. You just didn't notice since you're too focus on your weird shenanigans."

This grabbed the interest of the class, since they didn't expect for Izuku to be called by a teacher. Izuku is a kind student, and will never do some weird bullshit. Well, except for breaking his bones.

"Wait, Midoriya-kun was called by Rossweisse-sensei?" Momo Yaoyorozu asked. She has some doubts to the teacher, as Rossweisse only said that she came from a different country. Momo can't recall a country that has no last name, so she is suspicious of Rossweisse.

Some students found Rossweisse suspicious as well. They couldn't explain it why, but they feel that their teacher isn't just a human with a Quirk.

"Yeah, it's quite shocking." Mina Ashido chimed in. "Midori is not a problem student, so for Rossweisse-sensei to call Midori means there's something that Rossweisse-sensei needs from Midori."

"But Rossweisse-sensei is pretty sus if you ask me." Denki Kaminari said. He's worried that Rossweisse might do something to Izuku, as do all of the students except...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"There's nothing to worry at, guys."

Minoru Mineta, the fabled bastard of Class 1-A, is the one who said this.

This stunned the entire class.

"Wait!! You think we shouldn't worry about Midoriya?" Shoto Todoroki said and glared at Minoru. He couldn't believe that the grave bastard isn't worried at Izuku.

Minoru already saw now angry his classmates are after hearing his statement, so he wants to clear it up.

"Wait guys!! Hear me out!!" He said, which the class complied. But they are now wary at Minoru.